Define "Woke"

mr merlin

EOG Master
ebay full of scams... there is a reason amazon is worth a trillion dollars more than ebay
if you order something and it doesn't come you get your money back, it's very liberal in that regard. What kind of scams are you talking about.

MrTop

EOG Master
if you order something and it doesn't come you get your money back, it's very liberal in that regard. What kind of scams are you talking about.

if the person sends something and it is not what it supposed to be. More items on amazon plus i could get 3-5% back on CC

mr merlin

EOG Master
if the person sends something and it is not what it supposed to be. More items on amazon plus i could get 3-5% back on CC
I've bought 2 things on e bay this month, both cheaper than amazon with free shipping - I have to pay for shipping on amazon.

One of the items was from china, it was about $16, amazon wanted $25, it took about 15 days to arrive from china.

Amazon is quicker usually, I'll give you that.

MrTop

EOG Master
I've bought 2 things on e bay this month, both cheaper than amazon with free shipping - I have to pay for shipping on amazon.

One of the items was from china, it was about $16, amazon wanted $25, it took about 15 days to arrive from china.

Amazon is quicker usually, I'll give you that.

shipping is free on amazon

ebay does not have the same amount of items as amazon..

MrTop

EOG Master
Oh boy, 1 game/wk, let me get my calendar, LOL.

don't forget to pay your postage and handling too... there is a reason why amazon is worth a trillion dollars more than ebay

you are living in the 90s & buying someone's used underwear......ok to sell things on there but not to buy.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
the type that amazon put out of business. They needed to go. What type of business you talking about? are they dealing only with cash ?
Im in food wholesaling, none deal only in cash. Corporations crushed them during covid shutdowns,

mr merlin

EOG Master
don't forget to pay your postage and handling too... there is a reason why amazon is worth a trillion dollars more than ebay

you are living in the 90s & buying someone's used underwear......ok to sell things on there but not to buy.
Amazon is a wholesaler that sells a lot of their own products, as far as I know E bay is all peer to peer, different in so many ways.

I did buy some used shoes a month ago(on amazon), LOL. ...actually they were new but had a damaged box, got a great deal.

MrTop

EOG Master
Amazon is a wholesaler that sells a lot of their own products, as far as I know E bay is all peer to peer, different in so many ways.

I did buy some used shoes a month ago(on amazon), LOL. ...actually they were new but had a damaged box, got a great deal.

ebay is a flea market

MrTop

EOG Master
Im in food wholesaling, none deal only in cash. Corporations crushed them during covid shutdowns,

those companies are good. The country will go digital one day full time then they will see how much money is really underground when they get rid of the paper dollar.to go to the digital dollar

MrTop

EOG Master
It isn’t any more of one than Amazon. The fees are higher on eBay though.

Do we want the digital dollar? its just more intrusion by government.

ebay is garbage.. could every shopper be wrong including investors ? amazon worth a trillion more than ebay

taxes could go down with digital dollar ???.. gov't has a good idea what the black market has under the mattress.

the country will be more efficient with the digital dollar.. as soon as china goes full blast the USA has no choice but to go digital. There is a reason why the coin/digital dollar has been developed by the banks already. They know it too.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
ebay is garbage.. could every shopper be wrong including investors ? amazon worth a trillion more than ebay

taxes could go down with digital dollar ???.. gov't has a good idea what the black market has under the mattress.

the country will be more efficient with the digital dollar.. as soon as china goes full blast the USA has no choice but to go digital. There is a reason why the coin/digital dollar has been developed by the banks already. They know it too.
Again, it depends on what you are looking for. For me, eBay is much better on some things. I don’t care what the valuation is. Perhaps we should all shop at Walmart and amazon because the valuation says so.

kane

EOG master
Looks like the alt right snowflakes will have to find another cereal to eat, Tony the Tiger posed for a pic with Dylan Mulvaney, and the alt right is having another hissy fit, LMAO

kane

EOG master
Kellogg's has become the latest brand to face a boycott campaign after its mascot posed for a photo with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

But the latest company to face backlash is cereal maker, Kellogg's after its Frosted Flakes mascot, Tony the Tiger, appeared on the red carpet at Broadway's Tony Awards in New York City on Sunday.

Political strategist Joey Mannarino posted a longer response to the red carpet photos of Tony the Tiger and Dylan Mulvaney.

"Folks, we have a new boycott to add to the list and I'm truly sorry to say it because I love this brand... That's always been my line. You associate with Dylan Mulvaney and you're done with me," he wrote in a tweet that has been viewed almost 590,000 times.

"I usually start my mornings with either Froot Loops or Frosted Flakes so this one hurts," he added.

kane

EOG master
The poor snowflake won't eat Frosted Flakes anymore due to their mascot taking a pic with a trans person, imagine going through life this way, imagine being so bigoted that a fucking mascot taking a pic with a trans person is so upsetting that you'll no longer buy their product, so fucking funny watching the alt right melt down over "wokeness"

kane

EOG master
What is the end -game here?
What do they think they are going to accomplish long term?
I have no idea what their agenda is, it would require me to think like one of them, that's something I can't and will never do, the thought that someone who eats a certain cereal will now never eat that cereal again, because the brand's mascot took a picture with a trans person, is something so bizarre to me, but hey, at the rate we're going, pretty soon they won't be able to eat anything or shop anywhere, they'll have to stay indoors to never see any "wokeness", all the normal people like us can do is laugh at them

blueline

EOG Master
They are the ultimate snowflakes.

I read this morning North Face is on the list.

I may buy a NorthFace shirt....sit in the rainbow rocker at Cracker Barrel and eat woke M&Ms

kane

EOG master
Now the snowflakes are turning on Garth Brooks for having the nerve, the audacity, to sell Bud Light beer at his bar, these people really are fucking insane

kane

EOG master
Garth Brooks is receiving backlash over a statement he made about selling "every brand of beer" at his new bar in Nashville, Tennessee.

Following his statement, Brooks has faced backlash on social media from conservatives who say they are going to boycott the musician for selling Bud Light.

Robby Starbuck, a conservative commentator who recently drew heat from Megan Fox for criticizing the way her children dress, took to Twitter on Friday to encourage his followers to never go to Brooks' new bar.

"I was a huge fan of yours back in the early nineties," wrote a Twitter user under the name Michelle. "Welcome to the boycott."

Twitter user @ThomasKemmett said each American has a right to decide where they want to spend their money.

"Garth Brooks has every right to support Bud Light and sell it in his bar in Nashville," he wrote. "You have the same right not to go to his bar or buy his music. Your choice."

kane

EOG master
So now boycotting Bud Light isn't enough for the alt right snowflakes, they want to boycott any place that dares sell the beer, LMAO at these idiots

kane

EOG master
"You have the same right not to go to his bar or buy his music. Your choice."
Imagine being a Garth Brooks fan, you've been listening to, and enjoying his music for years, but due to his decision to sell a certain brand of beer in his bar, you'll now stop listening to his music, LOL, these people are deranged

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What is the end -game here?
What do they think they are going to accomplish long term?
What was the end game from the left when they were boycotting? I do agree, some are dumb, but I do get the pushback. The bar I bartend at, we took Bud and Bud Lite off the tap list (still offer bottles). Can’t afford to have dead taps going into the summer season. TBH, I thought that would die out, it shows no sign of going away.

There is a valuable lesson that companies need to understand - shut up and sell to everyone. Once they take political/social stances, they run the risk of turning their backs on customers.

Where are these people going to drink at if not at Brook’s bar? Every bar sells AB products.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine being a Garth Brooks fan, you've been listening to, and enjoying his music for years, but due to his decision to sell a certain brand of beer in his bar, you'll now stop listening to his music, LOL, these people are deranged

Says the retard that thought there were documents in a dead woman's casket because some leftist commie posted something on Twitter.

blueline

EOG Master

Thats the perfect word....deranged

blueline

EOG Master
LGBTQ are going to disappear because of product boycotts?
Is that the goal?
Better get used to LGBTQ being a part of daily life...look at the GenerationZ numbers.
They probably wont be voting for the gop

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
LGBTQ are going to disappear because of product boycotts?
Is that the goal?
Better get used to LGBTQ being a part of daily life...look at the GenerationZ numbers.
They probably wont be voting for the gop
Of course it’s not. Some of these boycotts are a rssulf of the constant corporate intrusion into peoples lives. It reminds me a lot of the BLM stuff - corporations piling on and chasing the dollar from a small market in order to prove they are relevant.