Define "Woke"

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No clue.

All I know is the name on the RX sheet that owed all this time.....

And last night when I found out your name of course there you sat.

No idea why that surprised me, I know you were a fraud from the start.

You don't know what my username was, you just know that I posted there and owe a dead guy that I never spoke to money.

Is that about right, nephew?

LMAO.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Oh. Interesting. What was my username there, nephew?

For the 2nd time, I have no idea.

I know the names on the sheet though and I know your name now......

Your user name is irrelevant if you thought that's what would take the heat off you.

You really are quite the ignorant fuck, LOL.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Wow, thought this stiff would come right out and admit it was him???

LOL. Not.

Got some things to do, you got an imaginary life here on the internet to pretend......

You BE HERE when I get back, bitch.

Thanks.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So you don't know what my username was and you don't know what my real name is, you just know I stiffed Shrink because he had real names on a spreadsheet and my name was somehow on it even though I never spoke to the scumbag in my life.

Do we have it all covered here, nephew?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
My pic is already out there.

Because I have nothing to hide.

Unlike yourself.

No. I don't need my stalker posting my picture yet again. Thanks.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
My pic is already out there.

Because I have nothing to hide.

Unlike yourself.

No. I don't need my stalker posting my picture yet again. Thanks.

What? It's already out there you said? Why not since everyone already has seen it?

LMFAO!!

We going to have a lot of fun moving forward! :)

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I'm not used to waiting 90 seconds for my puppet to show up.....

Where were you midget boy?

And obviously that went well over your head......

ZZZ a HUGE PMI fan, sent me some drink and dinner tickets to keep the heat on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Sounds like we're going to pull your BIG-10 scholarship.....

Oh wait, you already admitted to lying....errr..... I mean admitted to "just joking" about it again.

I'm going to dinner on the free dinner comps, thanks ZZZ!

See you tomorrow, Monkey???

Of course I will, make it less than 90 seconds this time, thanks buddy.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Oh wait, you already admitted to lying....errr..... I mean admitted to "just joking" about it again.

You gonna call me a Nazi next, BIgrunner?

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

The deli near me has a strange problem.
The meats and breads they use for all their sandwiches are superb, but the cheeses are horrible. I prefer sandwiches to have some kind of cheese, but the only one of theirs that I can almost stand is Swiss, which I feel is a poor compliment. I was thinking of just ordering my sandwiches plain, bringing them home and using Gruyere that I keep in the fridge, but that seems to defeat the whole purpose of going out to eat in the first place. Solutions?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
And as I said, he boasted about giving Kyle Rittenhouse 10k.....

Someone checked and there wasn't a single donation for that amount.

He came crawling back to reluctantly admit he was "only joking" after getting flat out exposed as a liar.

Who would joke about that? Ask Cwissy when you see him, he was the one that caught him red-handed.

Especially a guy with zero sense of humor, his life is a desperate attempt to be respected here in cyberspace.

In short, he's "just joking" about the Big-10 career as well.....
I hate to get in the middle also, but I thought it was common knowledge a long time ago about walking on.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Back to the original question of a definition of woke, it’s has changed from the original intent of being aware of prejudice and inequalities around you. Both sides use it as a weapon now.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well, considering her show isn't on fox, of course you haven't seen it, but if you have 3 minutes to spend, watch the video, she nails it perfectly
Ok, I watched it, I dont believe those were former trump voters that voted for biden, cmon, that's ridiculous.

Paski seemed rather bland.

kane

EOG master
A USA Today poll was taken among all Americans to define "woke", as you can see, the majority of Americans understand the term and what it means, crying about "wokeness" is a political loser for the right, the base eats it up, but it takes more than your base to win a general election, so please, by all means, keep up the "woke" nonsense, it only helps the Left

To be informed, educated on, and aware of social injustices 56%

To be overly politically correct 39%

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
A USA Today poll was taken among all Americans to define "woke", as you can see, the majority of Americans understand the term and what it means, crying about "wokeness" is a political loser for the right, the base eats it up, but it takes more than your base to win a general election, so please, by all means, keep up the "woke" nonsense, it only helps the Left

Umm. You should try reading the poll instead of just headlines but I know how you libtards love your ignorance. I suppose you think "social injustices" doesn't have its own negative connotation.

Republicans, by 60%-14%, say being described as "woke" would be an insult, not a compliment. Independents – by 42%-32% – agree. Democrats, by 46%-25%, say it would be a compliment.

Republicans and independents view the term "woke" as an insult.

Woke goes well beyond being overly politically correct and the poll question was framed horribly. I wouldn't expect you to understand how question framing affects poll results though. It's like first week of Stats 101.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

A winning strategy for the R’s will include woke and how the people are not better off, starting with education. I’m still hammering the economy, as that affects the majority.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Jen Psaki gets it.
Let me guess. She stood in front of a camera and kept repeating, "Donald Trump is an asshole and Republicans are so stupid!" You're overwhelmed by her brilliance and feel sorry for anyone who disagrees.