Define "Woke"

kane

EOG master
ronny says he he wont drink another Budwesier and he likes Guiness....ooooops LOL
The other day some alt right politician made a video of himself opening his fridge and throwing out all the Bud Light he had, and replacing it with another type of beer, but the beer he replaced his Bud with was also made by AB, and the guy ended up looking like the fool he is

boston massacre

EOG Master
The other day some alt right politician made a video of himself opening his fridge and throwing out all the Bud Light he had, and replacing it with another type of beer, but the beer he replaced his Bud with was also made by AB, and the guy ended up looking like the fool he is

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Corporate cheerleader post #248 from kane.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
What have we learned from the EOG libtards in the past month?

1. They hate it when anyone boycotts massive international corporations.
2. They love bank bailouts for millionaires and billionaires.

They're fighting the good fight! Just ask them! LOL.

mr merlin

EOG Master
That's a tad embarrassing but it's the thought that counts. Not the end of the world.

MrTop

EOG Master

Donald Trump Sides With Disney​

The former President goes for woke to trash Ron DeSantis.​

The only thing Democrats enjoy watching more than Ron DeSantis’s escalating tiff with Disney is the daily Donald Trump show. In Tuesday’s double feature, the former President sided with the woke Mickey Mouse to score points over the Florida Governor.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Donald Trump Sides With Disney​

The former President goes for woke to trash Ron DeSantis.​

The only thing Democrats enjoy watching more than Ron DeSantis’s escalating tiff with Disney is the daily Donald Trump show. In Tuesday’s double feature, the former President sided with the woke Mickey Mouse to score points over the Florida Governor.

Fuck Trump.

kane

EOG master
Pretty much defeats the idea that people are born that way.
Or maybe in the era in which we now live, people who identify as LGBT are more likely to admit it publicly, it's possible that LGBT people feel more comfortable in today's society coming out, instead of hiding who they are. I would also guess that if a similar poll had been taken in the 50's, the percentage of those who identify as LGBT would have been extremely lower, since back then times were much different than now, a lot has changed in the country in the past 8 years, I think the percentage of people who identify as LGBT has always been roughly the same, it's just that now they feel more comfortable admitting it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Or maybe in the era in which we now live, people who identify as LGBT are more likely to admit it publicly, it's possible that LGBT people feel more comfortable in today's society coming out, instead of hiding who they are. I would also guess that if a similar poll had been taken in the 50's, the percentage of those who identify as LGBT would have been extremely lower, since back then times were much different than now, a lot has changed in the country in the past 8 years, I think the percentage of people who identify as LGBT has always been roughly the same, it's just that now they feel more comfortable admitting it.

LMAO. Having trouble reading a graph? This is the previous 8 years.

The numbers haven't moved for the generations born before millennials.

Somehow all of those generations missed the memo that it's NOW acceptable to be LGBTQ.

Even though gay marriage has been in effect for the vast majority of states that entire time.

Even though the generations being brainwashed into it are accelerating EXPONENTIALLY.

You are delusional as fuck. Only a retard would look at that graph and think it's not a learned behavior.

kane

EOG master
Somehow all of those generations missed the memo that it's NOW acceptable to be LGBTQ.
When those generations were growing up it wasn't a good thing to admit you were gay, now younger people in today's society feel much more comfortable admitting who they are publicly, it isn't a coincidence younger people are more likely to admit they're gay or trans than older people, but you can keep believing your bigoted opinions, that's why you're a dumb fucking mutt

boston massacre

EOG Master
Think The Death Penalty Maybe In Existence In Some Countries For Committing Homosexual Acts.

If Not, Then I Believe It Was At One Time, In Some Places.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Has it occurred to you that the reason they push both gay and trans crap is because they want to reduce the population? What do you think will happen to birth rates in 10-20 years if 20% of breeding age people are gay and another 5-10% think they're trans and get sterilized?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
When those generations were growing up it wasn't a good thing to admit you were gay, now younger people in today's society feel much more comfortable admitting who they are publicly, it isn't a coincidence younger people are more likely to admit they're gay or trans than older people, but you can keep believing your bigoted opinions, that's why you're a dumb fucking mutt

Are you so fucking dumb that you don’t even realize that you’re claiming that people can be manipulated into a lie of living their entire lives as straight people while also claiming that the same can’t be done to manipulate people into living their lives as LGBTQ?

You are one dumb motherfucker.

kane

EOG master
Has it occurred to you that the reason they push both gay and trans crap is because they want to reduce the population? What do you think will happen to birth rates in 10-20 years if 20% of breeding age people are gay and another 5-10% think they're trans and get sterilized?
1682524172373.png

kane

EOG master
Are you so fucking dumb that you don’t even realize that you’re claiming that people can be manipulated into a lie of living their entire lives as straight people while also claiming that the same can’t be done to manipulate people into living their lives as LGBTQ?

And you're a bigoted dumb fucking mutt

boston massacre

EOG Master

Been Proved, Many Times Over.

mr merlin

EOG Master
This is beautiful and the exact way to deal with the scourge of transgenderism, bar them from speaking or even being present on the floor.

Montana House Republicans discipline transgender lawmaker Zooey Zephyr over protest​

Zephyr was barred from the chamber floor for raising a mic Monday to protesters chanting, “Let her speak!" on debates about gender-affirming care for minors.​

Christopher Wilson and Marquise Francis
Wed, April 26, 2023 at 12:58 PM CDT

Republican lawmakers in Montana voted to bar Rep. Zooey Zephyr from the chamber floor for the remainder of the legislative session after the state’s only transgender lawmaker spoke out against a bill that would ban gender-affirming care for minors.
Zephyr, a freshman Democratic lawmaker who represents the college town Missoula, is banned from the floor and gallery in Helena, the capital, but would still be able to vote by Zoom. On Monday, she raised her microphone toward supporters in the Statehouse gallery above as they chanted, “Let her speak!”
Voting went along party lines, with 68 Republicans in favor and 32 Democrats opposed. Republicans had also considered her expulsion.
[IMG alt="Rep. Zooey Zephyr"]https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/r...04/57f97600-e44b-11ed-af7c-bb1667b9060b[/IMG]
Zephyr stands in protest as demonstrators are arrested in the House gallery on Monday. (Thom Bridge/Independent Record via AP)
Zephyr said on Wednesday that in the last week she “rose up in defense of my community” and of “democracy itself.”

“I was speaking to the real consequences of the votes that we as legislators take in this body,” she said, speaking for the first time on the House floor in more than a week. “And when the speaker asks me to apologize, on behalf of decorum, what he is really asking me to do is be silent.”

“When my community is facing bills that get us killed, he's asking me to be complicit in this Legislature's eradication of our community,” she added, delivering her five-minute speech in a calm yet assertive tone. “And I refuse to do so and I will always refuse to do so.”

Zephyr said that since she’s been in office she has fielded calls from families of trans youth in peril, including one family whose trans teenager attempted to take her life while watching a hearing on one of the anti-trans bills.

“So when I rose up and said there is blood on your hands, I was not being hyperbolic,” she said.

Zephyr tweeted Tuesday evening that she had been informed “there will be a motion to either censure or expel me.” The motion was the latest development in what critics have called attempts to silence the legislator. Last Tuesday, in an impassioned speech on a proposal that would ban gender-affirming medical care for transgender youth, Zephyr told Republicans that they would have "blood on [their] hands" if they went through with the plan.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This is beautiful and the exact way to deal with the scourge of transgenderism, bar them from speaking or even being present on the floor.

Montana House Republicans discipline transgender lawmaker Zooey Zephyr over protest​

Zephyr was barred from the chamber floor for raising a mic Monday to protesters chanting, “Let her speak!" on debates about gender-affirming care for minors.​

Republican lawmakers in Montana voted to bar Rep. Zooey Zephyr from the chamber floor for the remainder of the legislative session after the state’s only transgender lawmaker spoke out against a bill that would ban gender-affirming care for minors.
Zephyr, a freshman Democratic lawmaker who represents the college town Missoula, is banned from the floor and gallery in Helena, the capital, but would still be able to vote by Zoom. On Monday, she raised her microphone toward supporters in the Statehouse gallery above as they chanted, “Let her speak!”
Voting went along party lines, with 68 Republicans in favor and 32 Democrats opposed. Republicans had also considered her expulsion.
[IMG alt="Rep. Zooey Zephyr"]https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/r...04/57f97600-e44b-11ed-af7c-bb1667b9060b[/IMG]
Zephyr stands in protest as demonstrators are arrested in the House gallery on Monday. (Thom Bridge/Independent Record via AP)
Zephyr said on Wednesday that in the last week she “rose up in defense of my community” and of “democracy itself.”

“I was speaking to the real consequences of the votes that we as legislators take in this body,” she said, speaking for the first time on the House floor in more than a week. “And when the speaker asks me to apologize, on behalf of decorum, what he is really asking me to do is be silent.”

“When my community is facing bills that get us killed, he's asking me to be complicit in this Legislature's eradication of our community,” she added, delivering her five-minute speech in a calm yet assertive tone. “And I refuse to do so and I will always refuse to do so.”

Zephyr said that since she’s been in office she has fielded calls from families of trans youth in peril, including one family whose trans teenager attempted to take her life while watching a hearing on one of the anti-trans bills.

“So when I rose up and said there is blood on your hands, I was not being hyperbolic,” she said.

Zephyr tweeted Tuesday evening that she had been informed “there will be a motion to either censure or expel me.” The motion was the latest development in what critics have called attempts to silence the legislator. Last Tuesday, in an impassioned speech on a proposal that would ban gender-affirming medical care for transgender youth, Zephyr told Republicans that they would have "blood on [their] hands" if they went through with the plan.

Yes, Sir !

MrTop

EOG Master

it would be a disadvantage to a country to have a population and try to make it smaller. See china's one child policy. They changed after they seen it was a mistake, It would make your GDP smaller...

boston massacre

EOG Master

gender-affirming care for minors.​

Left Creeps Want Minors To Be Educated On How To Turn Queer.

Trying To Change How Society Was Created.

Vote These Disease Carrying Creatures Out Of Office.

mr merlin

EOG Master
it would be a disadvantage to a country to have a population and try to make it smaller. See china's one child policy. They changed after they seen it was a mistake, It would make your GDP smaller...
These monsters dont care about the country, they're trying to destroy it, that's the whole point.

kane

EOG master
Like I said before, your party is one of hate and exclusion, mine is the party of love and inclusion, you're all about keeping people different from you out, I'm all about welcoming different people in

mr merlin

EOG Master
Like I said before, your party is one of hate and exclusion, mine is the party of love and inclusion, you're all about keeping people different from you out, I'm all about welcoming different people in
There aint no welcoming, no love, no inclusion, this is a war - the solution is to exterminate the left, and to do it with extreme prejudice.

Something like 32 states are moving to restrict the trans madness - your party of inclusion are outliers, remnants of a sick and twisted past.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And you're a bigoted dumb fucking mutt

Let me guess. I'm a Nazi and a racist too?

At least I can formulate a coherent argument, you dumb fucking cunt.

Tell us again how people can be manipulated to be straight their entire lives but not be manipulated to be LGBTQ, you stupid fuck.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Considering that it's clear that the leftists' objective is to destroy the country, what's your argument?

Name one thing they've done to improve anyone's lives.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

LMAO. What a virtue signaling fucking fag.

MrTop

EOG Master
LOL. The infrastructure bill is just a climate change bill that hands taxpayer money to elites.

if it is climate change that is silly. Climate change although real is something that should be looked at down the road since there are major problems now not 10 years + from now

i know that money is going to these charging stations.. they are in the stock market already

MrTop

EOG Master
LOL. The infrastructure bill is just a climate change bill that hands taxpayer money to elites.

Big Three Account for More Than Half of ASML's Sales

Intel's new enthusiasm for EUV should send that even higher

Source: Bloomberg supply chain analysis

As the world’s only maker of such machines, ASML has left its rivals in the dust and shown how difficult it would be for a potential Chinese competitor to emerge.

“It’s not even remotely possible” for anyone to catch up with ASML anytime soon, said Douglas O’Laughlin, an analyst at Fabricated Knowledge, an industry newsletter. “There is the potential for some kind of inflection that we’re not privy to right now. But all the people who would know how to do it probably work for ASML.”

Access to ASML’s most advanced machines has dictated which companies succeed in the industry. Intel, which was slow to adopt EUV machines, fell off its perch as the world’s largest chipmaker last year after holding that spot for close to 30 years. TSMC, which took advantage of the new technology more quickly and is ASML’s biggest customer, is on course for that title this year, according to analysts’ projections, overtaking Samsung and relegating the US company to the third spot.

china 25 years behind the USA... joe moves quickly to move taiwan chip factory to arizona and securing ASML with the netherlands to shut china out with a perfect game.... the biggest move in 50 years to secure the US lead with computer chips

jina is upset

Last edited: