Deshaun Watson odds

MrTop

EOG Master
What will be Deshaun Watson’s next team?

Carolina Panther +600
Miami Dolphins +650
Atlanta Falcons +700
New York Jets +750
Denver Broncos +800
Las Vegas Raiders +800
New Orleans Saints +800
Chicago Bears +900
New England Patriots +900
San Fransisco 49ers +1000

BOL

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Gimme 1 unit each on

J-E-S-T JEST JEST JEST
Miami

J-E-S-T makes the most sense. Get #2, Darnold, #1 in 2022 and 2023. DONE! Miami can give them #3, Tua and another #1 if desired but I have my doubts about Tua - always have/always will. I'd take the J-E-S-T offer

Win-win for both teams. J-E-S-T have multiple #1 picks in 2021 and 2022 (Adams trade) so they can give away 1 and still have 1 more left

Unless you have a Superbowl caliber team just missing a QB trading him for multiple 1st rounds picks is about the dumbest thing a GM could do for his team. The sheer value you get out of 1st rounders because of how little you have to pay them the first 4 years outweighs what Watsons going to do for 80% of the teams out there. With his contract I can't imagine many GMs lining up in hopes of grabbing him.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Unless you have a Superbowl caliber team just missing a QB trading him for multiple 1st rounds picks is about the dumbest thing a GM could do for his team. The sheer value you get out of 1st rounders because of how little you have to pay them the first 4 years outweighs what Watsons going to do for 80% of the teams out there. With his contract I can't imagine many GMs lining up in hopes of grabbing him.

If he goes to Miami they are a SB contender in 2021

If he goes to NY he will have the NY market and get massive endorsements

Best FIT....Miami
Where I think he ends up...............J-E-S-T JEST! JEST! JEST!

Best fits are the Niners or Saints. Neither have a lot of assets though so probably won't be able to make it happen. Dolphins clearly the best mix of assets and current standing, but I could see the Dolphins being smart and realizing they don't have to give up everything they are asked for because no one else can get close to the assets they have.

All this makes me think while the relationship is strained and all that Houston makes the most sense for him to play in.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Best fits are the Niners or Saints. Neither have a lot of assets though so probably won't be able to make it happen. Dolphins clearly the best mix of assets and current standing, but I could see the Dolphins being smart and realizing they don't have to give up everything they are asked for because no one else can get close to the assets they have.

All this makes me think while the relationship is strained and all that Houston makes the most sense for him to play in.

I disagree

JEST can give them Darnold (And I'd rather have him over Tua), #2 this year (Miami has #3 so not much difference) and a 2022 1st rounder would be better from NYJ than Miami. J-E-S-T JEST! JEST! JEST! have the best to offer. Miami is the best place if he wants to win now

I disagree

JEST can give them Darnold (And I'd rather have him over Tua), #2 this year (Miami has #3 so not much difference) and a 2022 1st rounder would be better from NYJ than Miami. J-E-S-T JEST! JEST! JEST! have the best to offer. Miami is the best place if he wants to win now
Imagine if the Jets were really this dumb trading Darnold the #2 pick (which if they chose a QB would be huge value for 5 years) and another 1st rounder for a player taking up 20% of your salary cap. DUMB DUMB DUMB

boston massacre

EOG Master
What will be Deshaun Watson’s next team?

Carolina Panther +600
Miami Dolphins +650
Atlanta Falcons +700
New York Jets +750
Denver Broncos +800
Las Vegas Raiders +800
New Orleans Saints +800
Chicago Bears +900
New England Patriots +900
San Fransisco 49ers +1000

BOL

No Clear Cut Favorite.

What Do You Have To Give ?

Only 25 Years Old/Young.

I disagree

I think those are the reasons the Jets don't make the deal. I certainly wouldn't give up top 5 picks for almost any current player on a full market contract (maybe you can come up with 5-10 players truly worth it, not easy). Jets run the risk of future year picks being top 5. Dolphins can give up future year picks and not worry too much about them being any higher than the teens. Then flip it around and look at it from the Texans standpoint. Later first round picks are just regular assets for the most part. They don't buy you much capital. You get 3 future Dolphins picks and its worth less than the #2 this year on the trade charts. So yeah Jets have assets to give up, but they shouldn't and I doubt they will so it gets back to the Dolphins basically bidding against themselves if they aren't careful.