Deshaun Watson

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
i wouldnt even know about this if it wasnt posted here.....not one damn thing going to happen to watson.....and thats a fact....keep counting those ladies adding their name to the free roll...dont make it real..

jimmie...offer stands....3/1 and i'll post up deshawn starts game 1 next year....my 500 to your 1500

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
What's consistent about all of these types of cases is that prior to the allegations and later truth being exposed, we always hear how they're fantastic people. It's like a script...what they do for the community, how much they love their mothers, grandmothers, and are excellent role models for their other siblings and overall society.

Watson was portrayed similarly the entire time he was at Clemson.

boston massacre

EOG Master
What's consistent about all of these types of cases is that prior to the allegations and later truth being exposed, we always hear how they're fantastic people. It's like a script...what they do for the community, how much they love their mothers, grandmothers, and are excellent role models for their other siblings and overall society.

Watson was portrayed similarly the entire time he was at Clemson.

Media is Biggest Lying Scum on Earth.

Heim

EOG Master
Right now Watson ahead of Cuomo by a head coming down the stretch. But hold on some Cuomo accussers have hired Gloria Allred...and down the stretch they come...

Heim

EOG Master
Watson seems like a decent replacement for Burt Reynolds on that prison team....anyone remember 'The Longest Yard'?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Talks are heating up with Miami, Houston lowered the price.

But is he eligible to play this year is the big question.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not sure which contract is the worst in football history.....Watson or Wilson?

But have to give the nod to Wilson due to age.

I wonder how Wilson feels with the immortal Geno Smith breaking his SEA season yardage record.