Dick of the Day

railbird

EOG Master
when ever you see a power monger like this, they are usually catholics or jews. Larry Scott has made me an SEC fan

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Question on the thread title.

Usually edit thread titles to keep them family-friendly.

Almost anything goes within the thread itself.

Considered changing the thread title to Prick of the Day which isn't much better.

Hmmm...

Any thoughts?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Dick the Bruiser, the world's most dangerous wrestler, once said, "Visualize world peace or I'll poke your eyes out."

railbird

EOG Master
Andy Fee a close 2nd, young unqualified AD at Long Beach State who bashes Trump every day on twitter. what do the donors think?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
100,000 dead in less than 3 months under the watch of President Lysol.

Trump ignores the deaths and instead attacks the families of dead people by posting vile lies and conspiracies on Twitter. Plus he fired 5 inspector generals for doing their job. The corruption and unfitness is so blatant. Dumb Alfie could defend Lysol's deplorable behavior though.

Last edited:

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
1964 NL Rookie of the Year in Philly....Connie Mack Stadium, 22nd and Lehiegh...what a great stadium to watch a ball game....only two players ever hit a home run over the right centerfield scoreboard...Richie Allen was one of them...who was the other?

Mike Schmidt?

kane

EOG master

Considered changing the thread title to Prick of the Day which isn't much better.

Hmmm...

Any thoughts?

Since you asked, here are my thoughts. I like you John, but if this were anyone else but your boy, you would have changed the title to something like jerk of the day, but since it's your boy you let the title stand, it makes no difference to me since I'll never post in this thread, just thought I'd toss out my two cents since you asked for thoughts

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And I like you, KANE.

I also like BIRDIE.

I ignore most of what you and Birdie write about every topic except sports and specifically, sports betting.

Little or no interest in discussing religion (Eye On God) or politics (Eye On Government).

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And I like you, KANE.

I also like BIRDIE.

I ignore most of what you and Birdie write about every topic except sports and specifically, sports betting.

Little or no interest in discussing religion (Eye On God) or politics (Eye On Government).

You would have liked Hitler, its quite obvious. But that's who your are.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bigrunner is by far the most ignorant person on the forum, and what's funny is he thinks he's the smartest.

What's Trump's plan? I'll help you out. Containment or Herd immunity?

Do you think Trump is self dealing when he charges the taxpayer's to pay for the cost of his golf and the golf carts and room and board of at least 20 secret service. $30,000 straight to the Trump organization. 400 times. Rinse and repeat.
"Yeah but Obama golfed 98 times"
- Skinny, Fair Warning and other RepubliCons defending the indefensible.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Seventy-five percent of the population believes they're in the top 25% in terms of intelligence.

Everyone thinks they're above average.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
1964 NL Rookie of the Year in Philly....Connie Mack Stadium, 22nd and Lehiegh...what a great stadium to watch a ball game....only two players ever hit a home run over the right centerfield scoreboard...Richie Allen was one of them...who was the other?

Babe Ruth?

He's my default answer to all trivia questions involving baseball.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted

My favorite baseball player of all time. Dick provided me my best moment at a live baseball game against those evil Yankees. This photo here he is smoking a cigarette. Classic. Rumor was he had a drinking problem and drank during games.
His brother was a thoroughbred trainer in New York for many years. Dick worked for his brother for some years on the backstretch after his baseball career. No surprise he was broke for many years living with friends.
He was a tremendous baseball player. Was one of the first guys to wear a batting helmet in the field. He didn't get along with the Philly fans and they would throw batteries at him in the field so he started wearing a batting helmet. Dick had one of the better rookie season of anyone ever in 1964 when he was rookie of the year.

kane

EOG master
We don't need a Dick of the day, just give a lifetime achievement award to Railbird and close the thread

cheapseats

EOG Master

Hmmm...

Any thoughts?
One big request, tell BR to stop with all the political threads, to keep his garbage in 1, maybe two.......thanks........Hmmmmmmmm

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
He was not popular or known as a friendly likable guy
but
Richie Allen/ Dick Allen was an elite player for multiple years. Somehow membership into the MLB Hall of Fame has IMO unfairly eluded Mr. Allen. His reputation as a hitter was deservedly nothing short of gigantic and his stats especially his power stats for the specific era he played in were excellent.

skinny

EOG Addicted
He's not in the Hof because he was disliked by the media, very hard to get along with.
When he was drinking he would tell alot of stories and was a pretty funny guy.
I hung out with him quite a bit at the new castle otb