Did LeBron spray paint his own house?

railbird

EOG Master
He knows his likability is lower than Hillary Clinton, probably a ploy to get sympathy and attention.

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Did LeBron spray paint his own house?

and his timing was brilliant...waited until the eve of the much anticipated nba finals, too

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

20 million house and no security even though he's never there?

not suspicious at all

kane

EOG master

Some of the garbage Racist Rail posts he honestly believes, some of it he doesn't, but posts is anyway to troll. Obviously this is one of the latter as no one could honestly think LeBron James painted the word nigger on his own property for attention, not even a scumbag piece of racist shit like him could possibly believe that

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Some of the garbage Racist Rail posts he honestly believes, some of it he doesn't, but posts is anyway to troll. Obviously this is one of the latter as no one could honestly think LeBron James painted the word nigger on his own property for attention, not even a scumbag piece of racist shit like him could possibly believe that

I believe it.

MrTop

EOG Master

maybe the russians since he was on hillary's side.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Do you think it's possible a crazy member of Black Lives Matter did it to create more attention for them since they haven't gotten much national media ever since Trump was elected?

Because that actually seems more likely than some racist white guy randomly choosing Lebron right this moment.

There's been plenty of hoax hate crimes lately.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

If there was ever any doubt about the (lack of) intelligence of Trumpty Dumpty’s Brainless Lemmings, Rail put an end to that. My guess is he will now tell us how joining Nicaragua and Syria and being the ONLY NATIONS NOT In the Paris Accord is a GOOD THING. Go ahead, Rail – floor is al yours on that.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

If there was ever any doubt about the (lack of) intelligence of Trumpty Dumpty’s Brainless Lemmings, Rail put an end to that. My guess is he will now tell us how joining Nicaragua and Syria and being the ONLY NATIONS NOT In the Paris Accord is a GOOD THING. Go ahead, Rail – floor is al yours on that.

It's not only a good thing, it's a GREAT thing. The only bad thing about leaving the agreement is that Russia wanted us to stay in, and I don't like to see President Putin upset.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Whether this is Lebron's guys, a racist white, or a mentally unhinged black lives matter protestor, it is pretty obvious Lebron's comments are a joke.

Yeah, it's so hard to be you, Lebron. And it's definitely hard to be a wealthy black male in Brentwood. In Brentwood, if you are a black male and murder two whites, you have to deal with the discrimination of a lengthy legal case, as if you dont have the god given right to hack up a couple of crackers whenever you damn well please.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

He knows his likability is lower than Hillary Clinton, probably a ploy to get sympathy and attention.

Your cousin in Portland call his act of terrorism "Patriotism". Funny the guys last name is Christian! He stabbed 2 humans to death and he thinks he's a patriotic hero. Railbird's Portland cousin!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

It's not only a good thing, it's a GREAT thing. The only bad thing about leaving the agreement is that Russia wanted us to stay in, and I don't like to see President Putin upset.

You're obviously a Nazi. Will you be visiting your cousin in the Portland jail? You can't deny this. You've made favorable Hilter comments in the past. Fuken Nazi boy!:LMAO

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

You're obviously a Nazi. Will you be visiting your cousin in the Portland jail? You can't deny this. You've made favorable Hilter comments in the past. Fuken Nazi boy!:LMAO

Just another lie from Runner. I've never said anything favorable about Hitler. The man in the Portland jail was a Sanders voter, SIMPLETON

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Just another lie from Runner. I've never said anything favorable about Hitler. The man in the Portland jail was a Sanders voter, SIMPLETON[/QUOTE

runner is so phucking stupid......:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Runner, who is this Hilter guy? Is he in league with Russia?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Just another lie from Runner. I've never said anything favorable about Hitler. The man in the Portland jail was a Sanders voter, SIMPLETON

Nazi boy, the wack job in the Portland jail is your cousin. He's a White Supremist and Nazi! He killed 2 Americans and called it Patriotic. Neither Trump, Putin or Railbird denouced the murders your cousin committed. Nazi Boy go wake up Cristiano, I've a message for him!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Just another lie from Runner. I've never said anything favorable about Hitler. The man in the Portland jail was a Sanders voter, SIMPLETON[/QUOTE

runner is so phucking stupid......:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You're a simpleton political hack! Clean coal my ass! :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO No such thing! Alfie, you learn something new everyday!

The only difference between Richard Nixon and Donald Trump is that the dummies that voted for Nixon actually thought he wasn't a crook!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Damn Runner, calm down brother. Let me ask a serious question, is your quality of life been affected so far? Do you think it will be?

I've always said if a man needs the "right" President in office to thrive you're probably fucked anyway, LOL.

I'm just amazed how seriously an election can affect people's life, how much hatred and anger it can bring out.

I didn't want Hillary in office but no chance would I allow her election to cast a shadow on my quality of life......

Dang it, I lost. Oh well, what time that Gator game come on again?

I'm worried some of you are going to physically make yourself sick from all this....... I hope not.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I sincerely hope everyone eventually is able to move on and we can get our gambling forum back.

A thread about Brick painting his own house and we're onto politics again.

Not singling you out Runner, there's others as well that seem to really have went through an entire personality change because of this election.....

Most people's life is going to be changed VERY little no matter who got elected.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I sincerely hope everyone eventually is able to move on.....

A thread about Brick painting his own house and we're onto politics again. :lol

Not singling you out Runner, there's others as well that seem to really have went through an entire personality change because of this election.
You are just fine singling Runner out. There are plenty bad but he takes the cake with the politics here. As far as Lebron's house, my 1st thought was Raiders but I can't imagine they would let him in that neighborhood.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Damn Runner, calm down brother. Let me ask a serious question, is your quality of life been affected so far? Do you think it will be?

I've always said if a man needs the "right" President in office to thrive you're probably fucked anyway, LOL.

I'm just amazed how seriously an election can affect people's life, how much hatred and anger it can bring out.

I didn't want Hillary in office but no chance would I allow her election to cast a shadow on my quality of life......

Dang it, I lost. Oh well, what time that Gator game come on again?

I'm worried some of you are going to physically make yourself sick from all this....... I hope not.

Amen.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

You are just fine singling Runner out. There are plenty bad but he takes the cake with the politics here. As far as Lebron's house, my 1st thought was Raiders but I can't imagine they would let him in that neighborhood.

LMAO! First thing I thought when I heard this was Raiders and I better have an alibi.... :)

Not ashamed to admit it, I'm really looking forward to game one even if I didn't have action (Cavs +7/U226)......

Can't say that very often. ;)

Hope it turns out to be a great series, I think it's got a good chance to be one.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

LMAO! First thing I thought when I heard this was Raiders and I better have an alibi.... :)

Not ashamed to admit it, I'm really looking forward to game one even if I didn't have action (Cavs +7/U226)......

Can't say that very often. ;)

Hope it turns out to be a great series, I think it's got a good chance to be one.

Nothing would shock me but gun to head, this is the last 7.5 we will see in this Finals IMO. Most I've anticipated a Final since Bulls vs Suns. Should be great. I think we have 5 of the best 10 players in the league on the floor with Lebron, Kyrie, Curry, Durant, and Draymond. A few other really good players as well.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

If no one gets arrested for this the likelihood is...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I think we have 5 of the best 10 players in the league on the floor with Lebron, Kyrie, Curry, Durant, and Draymond. A few other really good players as well.

Just for shits and grins I'll throw my opinion out there.....

I know it's a popular thought but I don't think Draymond is even in the neighborhood of being a top 10 player in the NBA. And I've said this long before game 1 was played.

Durant, Curry and Brick top 10, even Kyrie is questionable IMO although he's definitely close.

Green I think benefits from the team and the superstars he plays with, on a crap team he'd be a nobody, he just doesn't have top 10 skill level.

I'd say a reasonable comparison to Green would be Love. Nice player, certainly above average but not top 10. Not superstar level.

kane

EOG master

Just for shits and grins I'll throw my opinion out there.....

I know it's a popular thought but I don't think Draymond is even in the neighborhood of being a top 10 player in the NBA. And I've said this long before game 1 was played.

Durant, Curry and Brick top 10, even Kyrie is questionable IMO although he's definitely close.

Green I think benefits from the team and the superstars he plays with, on a crap team he'd be a nobody, he just doesn't have top 10 skill level.

I'd say a reasonable comparison to Green would be Love. Nice player, certainly above average but not top 10. Not superstar level.

This is a pretty good post, and I agree that Dray isn't a top 10 player. You bring up a good point about him getting to play with so much talent around him, if he played for Sacramento he wouldn't be nearly as effective as he is playing for GS, I wouldn't say he would be a nobody, but certainly not the player he is now. The one thing about him though is his defense, if you're a great defender, you'll be a great defender regardless of who you play for, and there's no comparison defensively between him and Love

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

This is a pretty good post, and I agree that Dray isn't a top 10 player. You bring up a good point about him getting to play with so much talent around him, if he played for Sacramento he wouldn't be nearly as effective as he is playing for GS, I wouldn't say he would be a nobody, but certainly not the player he is now. The one thing about him though is his defense, if you're a great defender, you'll be a great defender regardless of who you play for, and there's no comparison defensively between him and Love

Definitely not any comparison defensively but Love is a better player on the offensive end.

Just a general evaluation of where I would rank them for overall ability. Both nice players but I don't think of either as a superstar, certainly not top 10 in the NBA.

railbird

EOG Master
Here's what LeBron is showing you. Nike, The NBA and LeBron are far more concerned with China than the U.S. NBA growth is predicated on China, not America.

railbird

EOG Master

Jason Whitlock

@WhitlockJason

·
52m

LeBron's servants (allegedly) saw the the N-word spray-painted on the garage door of his $20 million mansion in Brentwood and cleaned it up before the police could investigate. Quit whining, Enes.
Quote Tweet

Enes Kanter

@EnesKanter
· 56m
-Haven’t seen or talked to my family 5 years -Jailed my dad -My siblings can’t find jobs -Revoked my passport -International arrest warrant -My family can’t leave the country -Got Death Threats everyday -Got attacked, harassed -Tried to kidnap me in Indonesia FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

mr merlin

EOG Master
He said that GM was uneducated and uninformed, when lebron himself is dumber than dumb, what a joke. the guy makes $50 million a year and he's whining that you have to watch what you say or it'll hit us all financially.