Diego Corrales-Jose Luis Castillo rematch tonight

First fight was an absolute war with Corrales making a miracle comeback (a little moutpiece spitting helped). This time Castillo failed to make 135 and there's been lots of drama over weight. Castillo had to weigh 147 or less today and he did. Not sure how the weight will effect the fight but I took the fight not to go the distance. i don't really know who wins but it should be a great fight :+excited- I probably would pick Corrales with a gun to my head but Castillo has the better value obviously. All depends how the weight effected Castillo. :+clueless

T.Eastwood

EOG Senior Member
Im betting Castillo +136 and the Padres on the runline, and as much as I love the Braves and hope they come back to win the best of 5, they are embarassing me and the people of the great state of GA. 14 division titles means nothing when your almost certain to lose in the playoffs.

Having said that I'm betting the Braves + what ever the number to come back and take 2 from Houston.

T.Eastwood

EOG Senior Member
Not that anybody cares but i took +140 on Castillo at Bowmans instead of the 136 now 134 at pinny.

Good Luck

Castillo KO4. Won my bet on it not going the distance but it's bittersweet because Corrales is my favorite fighter :frustrate

Cozen

EOG Enthusiast
valdosta said:
Castillo KO4. Won my bet on it not going the distance but it's bittersweet because Corrales is my favorite fighter :frustrate

Nice call there, what was the line?