Dink tweets some worrisome CT scan results

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
STFU, Kinky. You aren't going to beat anything but off. Nobody is being unkind or untoward about Dinky. You are one sick puppy and you are an annoying asshole. Fuck you.
You aren't going to make of him for thinking that a man with a wig is the most beautiful woman in the world?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Couple questions for you, Z. I can't answer them. Maybe you can. howid could Kinky think there were uncouth posts when he has everybody on ignore? Second question. Since there were no uncouth posts, what's going on in Kinky's addled brain that he imagined uncouth posts? We shouldn't be surprised. He imagined a contest with me that he won. Contest and win both pretend.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And we have a clear disturbing pattern of Kinky fantasizing violence with no context or justification.

I'm going to kill! I'm going to kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!

railbird

EOG Master
it appears my health prediction for dink was wrong, was hoping the best for dink, he had a good radio voice also good hair and will be missed.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
I'm sad to hear Dink is in hospice. It sounded like he was going to beat this cancer..

Something doesn't sound right in that one day he was about to go into surgery to get his cancer removed and now he's in hospice...

Hoping for the best, Dink.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
From this corner :
Dink spent his life as a no nonsense and giving person.
He was tough but fair
wild yet disciplined
bold and unique and in the limelight
yet quiet
and utterly successful.
My prayers and best wishes for strength and peace to Dink and his adoring friends and family no matter what his upcoming journey is or will be.
In Dink's honor and because it is so beneficial
I strongly suggest to everyone -
to eat and drink wisely-
Good Nutrition mixed with exercise is something we can all agree on.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Couple questions for you, Z. I can't answer them. Maybe you can. howid could Kinky think there were uncouth posts when he has everybody on ignore? Second question. Since there were no uncouth posts, what's going on in Kinky's addled brain that he imagined uncouth posts? We shouldn't be surprised. He imagined a contest with me that he won. Contest and win both pretend.

Winky is not a human being. He is an NPC. When the programmer designed the thinking/speaking function, it was limited to, "Republicans Nazis! Democrats good! Me good! Me smart! Orange Man very bad!"

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
I was in Vegas in 2012 or so and was on JK’s show with Dink and Spartan Mike….two really nice guys. By coincidence, Dink knew lots of people that I grew up with in Forest Hills, NY. It is heartbreaking to hear that Dink is so ill. Just rooting that he has at least one more long shot in him. Thanks for sharing the picture.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Dink and I have always disliked each other's political beliefs here. We were both on JK's radio show once or twice and the negative vibe more or less carried over in person as well. I do respect him for the amount of time he has spent in this business, while maintaining a stellar reputation.

I do wish you luck Alan, but I haven't ever known anyone who left hospice alive.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'll try to delicately duplicate Woody's ride. dinky let it become personal with his politics. Not good no matter which side you are on. kane is totally opposite of me and I still like him. dinky also took his atheism personally which I don't understand. Why hate something you don't believe? Hopefully he gets right with God before God gets right with him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Woodrow Wilson and Smell Dude should be PERMANENTLY BANNED from this site.

CAN YOU HEAR ME, JOHN KELLY? I DEMAND that my DEMANDS be met!!! If I wasn't a 135 pound cancer survivor, I'd KILL both Woodrow Wilson and Smell Dude with my BARE HAND!!! Not the hand I use to beat off to that twanny with a mop on her head. The OTHER HAND!!!!

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
I'll try to delicately duplicate Woody's ride. dinky let it become personal with his politics. Not good no matter which side you are on. kane is totally opposite of me and I still like him. dinky also took his atheism personally which I don't understand. Why hate something you don't believe? Hopefully he gets right with God before God gets right with him.
what triggered winkydick the most was my post on a chapter of Romans, it isnt trump the liberal jew athiests hate, its the christianity freedom and promotion that trump does for america is their enemy, but they wont admit that. they are at war with God because they want to be god, thats why zuckerberg and his nazi freinds want to chip us with AI s

railbird

EOG Master
Dink and I have always disliked each other's political beliefs here. We were both on JK's radio show once or twice and the negative vibe more or less carried over in person as well. I do respect him for the amount of time he has spent in this business, while maintaining a stellar reputation.

I do wish you luck Alan, but I haven't ever known anyone who left hospice alive.
feels like tho he is an underdog to make it, but his situation is curable. a bigger underdog in hospice tho, it matters who is in charge of your care. quality of life is a phrase the murder docs like to use the most. i know because my dad went through it

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Does anybody remember the uncouth JK post after Shrink died? I remember it generally but not specifically. I can't even Guesser except it was completely inappropriate and cold.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Does anybody remember the uncouth JK post after Shrink died? I remember it generally but not specifically. I can't even Guesser except it was completely inappropriate and cold.
The beauty of life(and the internet) is that we dont have to pretend to like people we dislike.

Old winky is a sick dude(I'm talking in the head), but that's ok, it is comical when losers like him stomp their feet and demand compliance with their lunacies.

I didn't know this Dink guy but I hope he rallies.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Dink and Woodrow have one quality in common: They're both straight-shooters.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
what triggered winkydick the most was my post on a chapter of Romans, it isnt trump the liberal jew athiests hate, its the christianity freedom and promotion that trump does for america is their enemy, but they wont admit that. they are at war with God because they want to be god, thats why zuckerberg and his nazi freinds want to chip us with AI s

It hasn't ever taken much to trigger Winkyduck here and he isn't alone possessing that trait. The post Winky made to JK demanding posters to be banned and threatening to beat people up are part of what makes this site interesting.

If this is the end of Dink's life, he'll fall short of average life expectancy. However, and especially as a gambler, he has traveled a more interesting road than most of the rest of us ever will experience.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I would highly recommend the book "Lay The Favorite"...it was written by Beth Raymer who worked for Dink and later became a journalist. The movie with Bruce Willis sucked. But the book will give you great insight to the life and times of Dink.

Lay the Favorite: A Story About Gamblers https://a.co/d/g3CAW79

Last edited by a moderator:

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
My cousin is at UNLV medical center after a bad motorcycle crash. They took him off a ventilator & 4 hours later he was talking. Point is do not give up! Keep fighting Dink!