DO NOT MIDDLE THE SUNS GAME

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Hopefully people stayed away from that trap.......narmally speaking taking a 2nd half under in a blowout situation is:+money-8+ .....but not with the Suns:+signs9-1 ....their bench will come out blazing and also the scubs dont like to get dirty on the D end.

GL,

MN

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted
Mr. NBA said:
Hopefully people stayed away from that trap.......narmally speaking taking a 2nd half under in a blowout situation is:+money-8+ .....but not with the Suns:+signs9-1 ....their bench will come out blazing and also the scubs dont like to get dirty on the D end.

GL,

MN

Where did you get the "2nd half unders are money" if its a blowout?

I show the exact opposite, if the chalk is winning by at least 20 at the half, 2nd halfs tend to go OVER, not under.:+clueless

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Pancho Sanza said:
Where did you get the "2nd half unders are money" if its a blowout?

I show the exact opposite, if the chalk is winning by at least 20 at the half, 2nd halfs tend to go OVER, not under.:+clueless

STRONGLY disagree...........with that being said there are situations/teams that this phylosophy does not hold true......normally speaking the teams in these blowout spots try to run clock and get the game over with. There are teams that do not do this and the SUNS are one of them.

GL,

MN

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted
Mr. NBA said:
STRONGLY disagree...........with that being said there are situations/teams that this phylosophy does not hold true......normally speaking the teams in these blowout spots try to run clock and get the game over with. There are teams that do not do this and the SUNS are one of them.

GL,

MN

Is it just an opinion or have you verified it with actual data?

The team trailing speeds up their possessions and this offsets the leading team milking the shot clock.

Not sure about hoops Pancho, but I know College FB, the 2nd H under in blowouts of 30 or more has covered around 65% according to my data over 16 years.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Pancho...sorry about the late response. I do not have the stats, just have been doin this type of stuff for years and have a good idea because of the sheer number of games ive watched and bet. Like I said though....there are no absolutes:+signs9-1 . Its best to look at the team in a blowout situation to base your opinion on a second half selection.....best of luck and sorry if I didnt make sense....and if you disagree thats cool too:cheers .

GL,

MN