Do we have 12 guys who want to get together an EOG Fantasy Baseball league II?

mofome

Banned
Ditka?
Lo?
AJ?
Timely?

Anyone looking to get in a competitive fantasy league and have a thread to talk shit in, talk deals in, and enjoy with some other guys from eog?

We have league 1 and it was a lot of fun last year, that thread has over 40K replies from all of our immature tantrums and banter. If we can get 12 guys who want to play in another league, I will buy the live scoring league at CBS for you guys.

You all can set your rules as you like them and work out how much you want to post up. Obviously its a long season, so consider the reward, how much time you'll be putting in, and make sure you have rules in place to keep guys active all year long.

Anyway, just trying to see if we have 12 more who want to make a league. I'll help get it going for you guys if we do.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Do we have 12 guys who want to get together an EOG Fantasy Baseball league II?

I would get in, but I think I'm just going to jump in with Joey. Just in case I get busy for stretches at a time because school should be starting back up.

mofome

Banned
Re: Do we have 12 guys who want to get together an EOG Fantasy Baseball league II?

Yeah cbs has always been the best leagues ive played in LO.

LO in.

WVU

EOG Master

Can I buy 5star's entry?

:devil:

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I've never been involved with fantasy baseball but I could potentially be interested depending on how it would work.

Don't count me in, but know I'll pay attention to the discussion and if it sounds like something I'd wanna do I'll let you guys know.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Love the idea of a minor league structure.

rjt721

EOG Master

You'll be in it if you don't make a trade this year. :whip:

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

You still got room I am in....I need my fantasy baseball fix!!

djmatt

EOG Member

Count me in, have yet to play at CBS before. Can you update the players for the week like other leagues?

Stakes?

mofome

Banned

yeah buddy, you update your players for the week. Live scoring, etc. Its really a nice format I'll set you guys up with.

1. LO
  2. Ditka
  3. OSW
  4. DJMatt
  5. Betmonkey

Minimum of 10. Max of 12 needed.

rjt721

EOG Master

Had only played at Yahoo until last year. CBS beats Yahoo by a mile.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I might be in if there is an extra needed closer to draft time. Never done bases before and need to see what the outlook for work looks like around then. Would be useless to be in if I still have to drive 110 miles each way for work.

choslamshe

EOG Master

I'm in if you guys are still looking for numbers...

Don't join if you aren't going to be active. Last thing I want is to join some league that is going to fall apart in June.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Exactly the reason why I am waiting to see what work looks like. :cheers

Sucks when someone doesn't do anything at all or bother to even set lineups.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Lets Put Joey in this league, if he can make it into the top 8 in the AA league he can get a promotion to our league for foots...

rjt721

EOG Master

Just stay out of our thread, rookies.

J

joeybagadonuts

Lets Put Joey in this league, if he can make it into the top 8 in the AA league he can get a promotion to our league for foots...

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Put Tripp in that other league....LOL

Looking foward to our matchups Tripp...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Can some of you folks analyze some pitching for me? Embarking on high stakes fantasy baseball this year for better or worse. Plan on taking my lumps the first year while learning how to be very profitable starting next year.

munson15

I want winners...

Mo, I like CBS' format but they never have enough roster spots. Are you tweaking it to allow for injured players? One year, I had a couple of DL'd guys and I was dead in May. How much are you playing for? If the stakes are small, I would be interested.:cheers

Lets get Munson and Dio and Timely in this thing somehow so it'll be interesting.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

U can have roster spots on cbs for active players, reserves, DL, and minors.

I'll take Lights Out spot when he doesn't post up the fee.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Lets get Munson and Dio and Timely in this thing somehow so it'll be interesting.

IDK if I'll have time to be in both leagues, but let me know the fee and if you're a guy short I'll get in it.

Ditka get us a Murfreesboro auction league going.

TH should have taken me up on the Damon bet lol, the wife factor is a lock.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

TH should have taken me up on the Damon bet lol, the wife factor is a lock.

Eh, I got an E-Mail from Merkin today telling me that this could be a Boras ploy to get more money. The White Sox are a little less confident today than they were yesterday.

If he's not a member of the White Sox by Sunday, he won't ever be a member of the White Sox.

Damon has made a ton of money in his career, why would he want to go live in Detroit for a year? It makes no sense, but we'll see.

I thought he'd be a member of the White Sox yesterday, if you asked me today I'd say Tigers; at least that's how the E-Mail I got this morning sounded :(.