Do you believe in God?

Re: Do you believe in God?

1. I don't care how much "good" stuff you do, you still can't go to heaven. You are dead in tresspasses and sins. Your good deeds do not commend you to God in any way. You've ignored Him chosing to live life the way YOU see fit.
  2. But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. (Isaiah 64:6)

3. According to the above verse, we still come up short even when we try to do good deeds BECAUSE we are not doing them under God's authority. We do them cause WE think they are good. We ignore what God says.
    "But I never killed anybody and I'm not a dope addict!" You're still a spiritual crook. You have broken the GREATEST COMMANDMENT IN THE BIBLE and you are as guilty as a harlot, a whoremonger, a killer, a thief and a liar. What is the greatest commandment? Matthew 22:36-38 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with ALL thy heart, and with ALL thy soul, and with ALL thy mind. THIS is the first and great commandment.

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/2_heaven.htm

Interesting Web site :blink:

While I believe in the Old Testament, the current will of God that we are to follow resides soley in the New Testament - have come to both fulfill and replace the Old.

It is your baptism that saves you from the wrong things that you have done - washing away sins (Romans 6: 1-14)

1 Peter 3:21:

There is also an antitype which now saves us?baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God)

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Boy i hope there is a god. Love to see what he does with a lot of these right wing wing nuts. Now the retarded ones who don't know they are being played a fool are safe in my mind but the ones who start wars to pad their buddies pocket books, by using other families kids lives for their agenda, i would like nothing better to see what he does to these rotten to the core assholes. You would think he would just make one appearance so a person like this would know there was a judgement day and wouldn't get away with making decisions and money from the misery of others.

High Times

EOG Master

Boy i hope there is a god. Love to see what he does with a lot of these right wing wing nuts. Now the retarded ones who don't know they are being played a fool are safe in my mind but the ones who start wars to pad their buddies pocket books, by using other families kids lives for their agenda, i would like nothing better to see what he does to these rotten to the core assholes. You would think he would just make one appearance so a person like this would know there was a judgement day and wouldn't get away with making decisions and money from the misery of others.

Only 1 problem

These wars are fought for the Jewish/christian God to make every human on this planet believe in this evil war monger.

If you die fighting for God you will enter the kingdom of God instantly. The Muslims are not the only religion that uses this to get mindless humans to fight their wars for them.

Promoting God and getting killed is the greatest sacrifice a human can make and there are billions of them that have done this.

Columbus killed many Indians who wouldn't accept his God. Religious freaks have been killing for ever in the name of this God.

THE PROBLEM

If you accept Jesus Christ you are also excepting the fact that YOUR religion has killed many, many humans in order to get their cult to where it is today. To be a religious nut you also agree with the killing of humans for no reason except they choose to ignore this nonsense!

High Times

EOG Master

Sorry Cabbie. You got NO SHOT of entering the pearly gates my man. Acts alone do not get you into heaven brother. Only one way in my friend, and that is to accept jesus christ as your personal lord and savior.

Hate to ruin your day. 12io4j2w90

You obviously have no problem with your religion killing millions of humans that disagreed with this cult.

This cult would not be where it is today if it didn't force humans into serving their God. That and putting this amazing horrible mind control on innocent children who have no defense for this mind control.

Children should never be allowed into a church. Just like drinking and gambling and other mind entertainment RELIGION should be hidden from the children.

At least leave them out of it!

You obviously have no problem with your religion killing millions of humans that disagreed with this cult.

This cult would not be where it is today if it didn't force humans into serving their God. That and putting this amazing horrible mind control on innocent children who have no defense for this mind control.

Children should never be allowed into a church. Just like drinking and gambling and other mind entertainment RELIGION should be hidden from the children.

At least leave them out of it!

If you only knew how funny your post really is. :+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hitler got his idea for Jew persecution from the Catholic Church

I got tired of those folks touting toture in 2004

Ted Haggard and Pat Robertson are 2 "Wolves in Sheeps Clothing" that
made me have no interest in visting Churches

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Ted Haggard and Pat Robertson are 2 "Wolves in Sheeps Clothing" that
made me have no interest in visting Churches

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them." -- Jesus; Matthew 7:15-20 :+textinb3

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Greetings Doc Mercer:

The Munchkin Man will spare you and the Munchkin Man's other devoted and loyal readers the 600 words.

Let it suffice to say that the Munchkin Man does believe in God and Jesus Christ as described in the Holy Bible.

The Munchkin Man believes that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for the Munchkin Man's sins.

That goes for your sins too.

The Munchkin Man has accepted God's gift of salvation by receiving Jesus Christ as his Personal Savior.

Although the Munchkin Man is a Christian, the Munchkin Man will be the first to admit that the Munchkin Man is not always a good Christian.

The Munchkin Man has a long way to go and a lot of work to do on his personal growth in the Christian faith.

For further information, the Munchkin Man will refer you to the following:

http://www.allaboutgod.com/how-to-become-a-christian.htm

With Prayers,

Munchkin Man

no shit? you've been around a long time then12io4j2w90

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The Munchkin Man prays to Allah when high on Pot

The Munchkin Man prays to Christ when sober ....

J

joeybagadonuts

Never have, probably never will.

Always have an open mind that if I ever SAW with my own eyes, some sort of "miracle" and I SAW some sort of 'unknown' assisting in it happening, I'd probably then believe in some sort of "god"

At that point, I'd be even more fucked though, how would I know which "god" was really responsible for it? Would I even really recognize some of the lessor known deities?