Do you think that AIDS (HIV) was a virus spread on purpose to reduce population?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Just curious as I have heard this theory. Money maker as well. Look at the lifestyles it affects.

Thanks

They prolly already have the cure but why release it to the public. There is no money having a cure for diseases, there is money in drugs that control the disease.

General,

You've been listening to Louis Farakhan again...

Let's see now....."All the jews that worked in the world trade center were told to stay home from work on 9/11."

Here's another......"The federal government blew up the levees in New Orleans when hurricane Katrina hit to displace the black families that lived near the levee."

Sheesh...

The General said:
Just curious as I have heard this theory. Money maker as well. Look at the lifestyles it affects.

Thanks

you'd have to ask that gay frenchman who popped the infected monkey in 1980 to see if he had an agenda...but, you can't because he's dead.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
coconutman said:
They prolly already have the cure but why release it to the public. There is no money having a cure for diseases, there is money in drugs that control the disease.
That's what my man, Kevin Trudeau says in his books about 'Natural Cures'! He is right about alot of stuff with the FDA and the medical profession in general. Like , how doctors profess to be telling facts when they are only telling you well-educated opinions. We know this because about every thirty years you can look back and see the fallacies of their 'facts'!