Does anyone really believe Winky has a 15 inch penis?

Re: Does anyone really believe Winky has a 15 inch penis?

AND BUCKY DENT WAS ALSO THE MVP OF THE WORLD SERIES THAT YEAR BABY...:party

munson15

I want winners...

I thought it could have been Brian Doyle, because he came out of nowhere replacing an injured Willie Randolph at 2B. Check his Series stats.

Journeyman

EOG Master

What most people will NOT remember about the 78 season between the two teams.... yeah the Red Sox blew the huge lead but they had to win the FINAL 8 regular season game to force a tie!

Journeyman

EOG Master

Both Dent and Brian Doyle, brother of Denny, led NY in the series that yr...

What most people will NOT remember about the 78 season between the two teams.... yeah the Red Sox blew the huge lead but they had to win the FINAL 8 regular season game to force a tie!

Who cares?

They lost...

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for the memories, boys, gotta work tomorrow.:sleeping2:

We've gone from talking about penis now we are on to baseball. WTF?

Wouldnt Kosar be happy?

lol- you're such an obvious lapdog for shrink. No, I don't think you get paid, i'm sure YOU don't, but MY GOD. Some of you people are just insane in your love.

I've tried before, but lemme give guys like you(and also the pretend girls like 'angelsfire') some advice. Just ignore me. Seriously.

lol- you're such an obvious lapdog for shrink. No, I don't think you get paid, i'm sure YOU don't, but MY GOD. Some of you people are just insane in your love.

I've tried before, but lemme give guys like you(and also the pretend girls like 'angelsfire') some advice. Just ignore me. Seriously.

Always nice to see Mr. Congeniality. The only time he goes out of the house is to get the free airfare, room and food from the 6 different forums that throw a bash.

6 vacations a year on the forums and then he's nice enough to reciprocate by adding posts that are anticipated by all.

Always nice to see Mr. Congeniality. The only time he goes out of the house is to get the free airfare, room and food from the 6 different forums that throw a bash.

6 vacations a year on the forums and then he's nice enough to reciprocate by adding posts that are anticipated by all.

Yep- that's what I do. Just ask that total asshole 'major.'

6 vacations a year on the forums.

Never got airfare from anybody. Never got food from anybody.

Got a partial room rate eog one time. Not complaining, but even that wasn't what it was supposed to be. That was my fault when I checked out as I didn't really care.

Bucky Dent tried to pick me up once in Boca Raton, Florida, but, since he was married at the time I took the Kir Royale he bought me and walked away :devil:

Bucky Dent tried to pick me up once in Boca Raton, Florida, but, since he was married at the time I took the Kir Royale he bought me and walked away :devil:
I've been duped by that trick many times. Women are so cruel.

I've been duped by that trick many times. Women are so cruel.
You tired to pick up women when you were married? :+clueless

He, incidentally, sent the drink to me anonymously across the bar, after I started drinking it, he came up and introduced himself, thinking I wouldn't have the neceesary sports knowledge to know who he was and that he was married. Chauvanist an stupid.

You tired to pick up women when you were married? :+clueless

He, incidentally, sent the drink to me anonymously across the bar, after I started drinking it, he came up and introduced himself, thinking I wouldn't have the neceesary sports knowledge to know who he was and that he was married. Chauvanist an stupid.
any other athletes hit on you?

Just Jim Jenson - he was a WR for the Dolphins, but unmarried at the time of said "picking up" and left mad when I beat him at darts. :devil:
Girls use to beat me shooting free throws at Mothers in Chicago. They show that bar a lot in movies.

Girls use to beat me shooting free throws at Mothers in Chicago. They show that bar a lot in movies.

What movies? Oh, and Raiders, you should know that my very best friend in the world, without a close second, is from Chicago.

What movies? Oh, and Raiders, you should know that my very best friend in the world, without a close second, is from Chicago.
I can't remember the names. There was one with Tom Hanks when he was younger. If I think of them I'll post it.

You get to Chicago much?

HIGHLANDPARKDR

EOG Enthusiast

NO-CLUE how you guys get on this topic, but im A) in medical Prof B) Love to gamble ........fly MR. Wink to Dallas/Ft-Worth bring young last with Ruler and i have 200-K "Cash" to mr Wink(s) 100-K cash its gonna come up lil shy of the 15" . . . . . I work Tues, Wed, Thur, Have other 4-days Off & again bring young lady measure as that's not my thing & Mr. Wink Bring 100-K & walk out my Office with 300-K . . .assuming you honest & It's 15" ++++++++++

DR

HIGHLANDPARKDR

EOG Enthusiast

to clarify had typographical error (should read YOUNG LADY) not young last I don't type as well as you young studs with 15" penis . . . but fly wink here & we have young lady Measure 100-K gets the young man 200-K

DR

We don't really know what to think..

A lot of these posters think you're actually married to that goofy Travis guy,

Tuckman

Uh Poster

<TABLE class=boxed width=410><TBODY><TR><TH class=header colSpan=2>munson is correct...:houra

Baseball Almanac Box Scores

New York Yankees 5, Boston Red Sox 4

</TH></TR><TR><TH class=banner colSpan=2>Game played on Monday, October 2, 1978 at Fenway Park</TH></TR><TR><TD class=datacol style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 2px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 2px" width="50%"><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TH class=datacolC noWrap>New York Yankees</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap>ab</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap>r</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap>h</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap>rbi</TH></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Rivers cf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Blair ph,cf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Munson c</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>5</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Piniella rf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Jackson dh</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Nettles 3b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Chambliss 1b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>White lf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>3</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Thomasson lf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Doyle 2b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Spencer ph</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Stanley 2b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Dent ss</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>3</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Guidry p</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Gossage p</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR class=datacolR><TD noWrap align=middle>Totals</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>35</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>5</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>8</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=datacol style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 2px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 2px" width="50%"><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TH class=datacolC noWrap>Boston Red Sox</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap>ab</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap>r</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap>h</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap>rbi</TH></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Burleson ss</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Remy 2b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Rice rf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>5</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Yastrzemski lf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>5</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Fisk c</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>3</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Lynn cf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Hobson dh</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Scott 1b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Brohamer 3b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Bailey ph</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Duffy 3b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Evans ph</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Torrez p</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Stanley p</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Hassler p</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Drago p</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR class=datacolR><TD noWrap align=middle>Totals</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>36</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>4</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>11</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol colSpan=2><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=datacol>New York</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol></TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol></TD><TD class=datacol>4</TD><TD class=datacol>1</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>?</TD><TD class=datacol>5</TD><TD class=datacol>8</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Boston</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>1</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol></TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>1</TD><TD class=datacol></TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>2</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>?</TD><TD class=datacol>4</TD><TD class=datacol>11</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=7 height=10></TD></TR><TR class=datacolR><TH align=left width="50%">New York Yankees</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH width="8%">H</TH><TH width="8%">R</TH><TH width="8%">ER</TH><TH width="8%">BB</TH><TH width="8%">SO</TH></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Guidry W (25-3)</TD><TD class=datacolR>6.1</TD><TD class=datacolR>6</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD><TD class=datacolR>1</TD><TD class=datacolR>5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Gossage SV (27)</TD><TD class=datacolR>2.2</TD><TD class=datacolR>5</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD><TD class=datacolR>1</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Totals</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>9.0

</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>11

</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>4

</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>4

</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>2

</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>7

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=7 height=10></TD></TR><TR class=datacolR><TH align=left width="50%">Boston Red Sox</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH>H</TH><TH>R</TH><TH>ER</TH><TH>BB</TH><TH>SO</TH></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Torrez L (16-13)</TD><TD class=datacolR>6.2</TD><TD class=datacolR>5</TD><TD class=datacolR>4</TD><TD class=datacolR>4</TD><TD class=datacolR>3</TD><TD class=datacolR>4</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Stanley </TD><TD class=datacolR>0.1</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD><TD class=datacolR>1</TD><TD class=datacolR>1</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Hassler </TD><TD class=datacolR>1.2</TD><TD class=datacolR>1</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Drago </TD><TD class=datacolR>0.1</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Totals</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>9.0

</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>8

</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>5

</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>5

</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>3

</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>6

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol colSpan=7><HR>E?None. PB?Munson (8). 2B?New York Rivers (25,off Torrez); Munson (27,off Stanley), Boston Scott (16,off Guidry); Burleson (32,off Guidry); Remy (24,off Gossage). HR?New York Dent (5,7th inning off Torrez 2 on, 2 out); Jackson (27,8th inning off Stanley 0 on, 0 out), Boston Yastrzemski (17,2nd inning off Guidry 0 on, 0 out). SH?Brohamer (4,off Guidry); Remy (14,off Guidry). IBB?Fisk (6,by Guidry). SB?Rivers 2 (25,2nd base off Torrez/Fisk,2nd base off Stanley/Fisk). IBB?Guidry (1,Fisk). U-HP?Don Denkinger, 1B?Jim Evans, 2B?Al Clark, 3B?Steve Palermo. T?2:52. A?32,925. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TH class=banner colSpan=2>Game played on Monday, October 2, 1978 at Fenway Park</TH></TR><TR><TD class=trailer style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 2px" colSpan=2>Baseball Almanac Box Score </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End Page Body --><!-- Begin Old Baseball -->

i remember that game as much as i do this 1 :pop:

<TABLE class=wikitable style="MARGIN-LEFT: 2em"><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e6e6e6; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TH align=left width=130>Team</TH><TH width=25>1</TH><TH width=25>2</TH><TH width=25>3</TH><TH width=25>4</TH><TH width=25>5</TH><TH width=25>6</TH><TH width=25>7</TH><TH width=25>8</TH><TH width=25>9</TH><TH width=25>10</TH><TH width=25>11</TH><TH width=25>12</TH><TH width=25>R</TH><TH width=25>H</TH><TH width=25>E</TH></TR><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD align=left>New York</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TH>4</TH><TD>12</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD align=left>Boston</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TH>6</TH><TD>8</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WVU

EOG Master

Just Jim Jenson - he was a WR for the Dolphins, but unmarried at the time of said "picking up" and left mad when I beat him at darts. :devil:

Haha. Jim Jenson is a pretty good friend of mine.

HIGHLANDPARKDR

EOG Enthusiast

WVU / u mentioned BONUSES & as I explain I'm not much for them but saw place offering 35% CASH-BONUS (6X rollover) what do you think OH I can lay -108 on NFL .............

want do u think??????

DR

WVU

EOG Master

WVU / u mentioned BONUSES & as I explain I'm not much for them but saw place offering 35% CASH-BONUS (6X rollover) what do you think OH I can lay -108 on NFL .............

want do u think??????

DR

Open a new thread and we will go from there. I am kind of embarrased to post that stuff in this 15 inch cawk thread