Dom DeLuise Passes Away at Age 75

michael777

EOG Dedicated

24 MINUTES : Movie News, Legendary actor-director Dom DeLuise has died, TMZ is reporting.

The Golden Globe nominated star was 75. According to TMZ, he passed away in his sleep.
DeLuise is best known for his roles in several Mel Brooks' classics, such as 'Blazing Saddles,' Spaceballs' and 'Robin Hood: Men in Tights.' Other hits on his resume include 'The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas,' 'Fatso' and 'The Muppet Movie.' <!-- / message -->

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: Dom DeLuise Passes Away at Age 75

24 MINUTES : Movie News, Legendary actor-director Dom DeLuise has died, TMZ is reporting.

The Golden Globe nominated star was 75. According to TMZ, he passed away in his sleep.
DeLuise is best known for his roles in several Mel Brooks' classics, such as 'Blazing Saddles,' Spaceballs' and 'Robin Hood: Men in Tights.' Other hits on his resume include 'The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas,' 'Fatso' and 'The Muppet Movie.' <!-- / message -->

come on, they missed his best role

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

DID HE COME OUT OF THE CLOSET IN HIS FINAL MOMENTS :+clueless THIS GUY MADE RICHARD SIMMONS LOOK LIKE A TOUGH COWBOY.FOR HIS WEIGHT 75 WAS A GOOD AGE

WOW ALL THE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES OF THE 70'S AND 80'S WHO I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD GET OLD ARE.

BOYS I AM PUSHING 50 IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY YESTERDAY I HIT THAT 2-2 FASTBALL DELIVERED BY HALL OF FAMER (JIM CORSI) IN HIGH SCHOOL HIGH INTO THE TREES FOR A DOUBLE/HOMERUN :doh1

Cannon

Banned

Beantown have to touched a women yet? I think we all know the answer.

Wade

EOG Master

Wow this guy was like 300lbs and he made it to 75. Quite an accomplishment.

cheapseats

EOG Master

True story. Back in the day, middle-late 70's I was in the Eastern Sierra's trout fishing with my buddy. We decide to go to Hawthorne Nevada, the nearest place to gamble. We get there, get ripped drinking, lose our ass and crash at the hotel, name I can't remember. Next morning, head down for breakfast feeling like shit, hit the counter in the hotel, lite up a ciggie, and this guy next to me, who also just sat down, asked me for a light. Yup, Dom. We talked for a few, had some coffee and went our way.