Don Best- Give posters here a discounted price of $200/mo.

I like G&J and they work some nice deals with posters at other forums. Why don't you give a discount to all posters with over 100 posts and charge us $200/month.

Excellent idea. I like Ricky and his product is excellent but over priced. You can get same data at G-J for $250 and Don best charges $550

The 2 minute delay service should be about $40 a month at best

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
If this works, I am calling out McDonalds on the forum too asking for a discount on breakfast.

Maybe McDonalds has their own forum. :+excited-

Rick - Don Best

EOG Member
Raiders,

I am always happy to give out a free trial, but we can?t give out discounts other than the ones we already offer for multiple accounts, annual payments, etc.

It is easy for people to say that our service is overpriced if they have never checked out our operation. On Saturday alone we will have 40 people working in our office.

We have only had one price increase in almost 15 years, and our customer count is at its highest point ever, so we believe our customers feel they are getting their money?s worth.

Thanks
Rick
ricka@donbest.com

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
You ever seen DBs building or tried to calculate their overhead? If they tried a price war with us they would go broke faster than Richard Pryor in Brewsters Millions.:D

Rick - Don Best

EOG Member
Wait a minute ? are you suggesting that we would have to give up our gold plated toilets?

Actually, our overhead is about to get bigger. We have outgrown our current space and are getting double the square footage. Plus it is closer to my house!

Great movie reference, but isn?t Brewster?s Millions before your time.

40 people working their is impressive

Raiders I can probably call Ricky and get you a reduced rate as all have to do is say my posting name .