Don't ignore the space launch coverage today - YouTube and other sources

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Making History: NASA and SpaceX Launch Astronauts to Space!

NASA
5.77M subscribers
Watch history unfold on Wednesday, May 27, as NASA and SpaceX launch astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley to the International Space Station. This mission marks the first time since the retirement of the space shuttle in 2011 that humans will fly to the space station from U.S. soil.

Tune in starting at 12:15 p.m. EDT as NASA and SpaceX provide joint, live coverage from launch to arrival at the space station. Teams are targeting 4:33 p.m. EDT for the launch of the SpaceX Crew Dragon spacecraft atop a Falcon 9 rocket from historic Launch Complex 39A at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The Crew Dragon is scheduled to dock to the space station at 11:29 a.m. Thursday, May 28.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Now I know why Try3 is so interested in today's SpaceX launch.

Launch time is set for 3:33 p.m. CT.

No joke.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
I dont think he was there on the ground but somebody on youtube said he flew over the space rocket in Air force one at some point but JK has some photo so Im not sure.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I dont think he was there on the ground but somebody on youtube said he flew over the space rocket in Air force one at some point but JK has some photo so Im not sure.
He was there, they showed him looking at a lot of stuff in the facility, not sure where.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
How about the juxtaposition between nighttime riots and daytime space launches?

We can launch men to space but we cannot properly enforce the laws of our country.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
How about the juxtaposition between nighttime riots and daytime space launches?

We can launch men to space but we cannot properly enforce the laws of our country.

9 year gap would not call it an epic success the USA manned space program last decade either.

blueline

EOG Master
Charles Bolden former astronaut and Nasa administrator said Obama era policy led directly to the launch