DraftKings opening in Vegas off the I-15 and 215 in TownSquare in LV?

Heim

EOG Master
to win the west 100,000 to win 2.8 million Would like to see draftkings open up in vegas to get another app option. treasure island closed app (small limits though)cantor and ceasars gone,now whill, limits cut at spt and westgate, all in the past year.

Shitty price to even come out of the West....

to win the west 100,000 to win 2.8 million Would like to see draftkings open up in vegas to get another app option. treasure island closed app (small limits though)cantor and ceasars gone,now whill, limits cut at spt and westgate, all in the past year.

I can't imagine how they would approach it. First they have licensing issues, probably not too hard to get past, but they do have some lingering stuff to prove. Then when they get in there is no crazy marketing in NV like there is everywhere else. Would they shake things up and be aggressive or just fall in line? In the end, I think they just don't see any real upside for themselves in doing that. They might be better off buying an existing operation in Nevada and then putting their flag on it to see if it provides any uptick.