Drink and Dink poodle podcast

He has talked about he and his father watching Red Sox games together.
A lot more goes into being a dad than watching a sporting event. I'm talking about growing up with a father in the household. I know plenty of people that grew up without them in their day to day life and they all have similar traits. I have all the respect in the world for single parents (men and women) that have to raise kids on their own.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Why are all 3 scientists gay twinks. What is going on with railbird, this revealed nothing
Physician on Utube was saying the CDC was so anxious to get folks to take Vaccine that they were implying the vaccines last longer than natural immunity when that wasn't true.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
This shit is hard. Injury tracking, pace of play, coaches who can’t think, manage a clock, do simple math. 18-22 year old kids lord knows where their head is. And we got to put a number on all this mess and load up our hard earned cash on that opinion. Easy to be edgy when it sucks and mayor of happyville when we win.

Outstanding post.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There are studies that show vaccine efficacy or deficacy drops dramatically over time regardless of new variants. Not an opinion. Not fake right news. Real confirmed data. If we listen to Grouchy and the MSCDC, boosters for everybody every 6 months with no end date.

BIrdie type bump winner.