DSI issue resolved!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
BetDSI have checked this out and found that when first looked into an incorrect account # was communicated internally, which did match a test account. That caused the confusing explanation.

They apologize for the mixup and say that you should log in and request your withdrawal now.

They say the ID document requirement has also now been waved for you to make it easier.

I haven't actually gotten the money yet, will log on and do that later today......

I have no issue with DSI, I'm the last to prosecute anyone for making a mistake.

Need to give credit where credit is due, Optional at SBR is the one who got this whole thing done.

Many thanks to the posters who spoke up about situation........

I'm not a Man of Honor nor do I have anyone on payroll, truly appreciate the people speaking up simply for the sake of right and wrong.

richsox24

EOG Master
Good to hear pat.

Still want to know wtf a test account is.

And also, does anyone really think pat gets paid without forum pressure? Hence why I'm done with offshore.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Businesses make errors, but this is extremely fishy. Test account numbers, obviously are rare, and should never be anywhere "close" to real accounts.

Mark me down as a skeptic and I could be wrong, but for BetDSI to go thru all the nonsense they spewed at McIrish and JK is not an accident. They tried to defraud a customer, pure and simple. Finally they realized they couldn't get away with it and relented.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Happy for you Patrick but some things don’t add up...From my experience test accounts are labeled Test 1,2,3, and so on....there is no way that an account number matches a test account number...

One more thing, I hope you and JK can get past this...no need to bury the hatchet in each other’s back...I believe he truly was trying to help you....and I also think that forum pressure helped your case...

Kudos to those that helped you get paid....good luck down the road Patrick....

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Not sure what to make of it all but glad to see it's being corrected. This seemed way out of character for dsi. Not saying they are perfect but couldn't imagine they would intentionally be dodging a $900 payout.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
He doesn't have his money yet...

"let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet, gentlemen."

-Winston Wolf (played by Harvey Keitel in Pulp Fiction)

Obviously a step in the right direction though.

BetDSI have checked this out and found that when first looked into an incorrect account # was communicated internally, which did match a test account. That caused the confusing explanation.

They apologize for the mixup and say that you should log in and request your withdrawal now.

They say the ID document requirement has also now been waved for you to make it easier.

I haven't actually gotten the money yet, will log on and do that later today......

I have no issue with DSI, I'm the last to prosecute anyone for making a mistake.

Need to give credit where credit is due, Optional at SBR is the one who got this whole thing done.

Many thanks to the posters who spoke up about situation........

I'm not a Man of Honor nor do I have anyone on payroll, truly appreciate the people speaking up simply for the sake of right and wrong.
Optional is a great guy and has helped many.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Happy for you Patrick but some things don’t add up...From my experience test accounts are labeled Test 1,2,3, and so on....there is no way that an account number matches a test account number...

As GrandPappy used to say - if you're looking for an argument start a new discussion.

One more thing, I hope you and JK can get past this...no need to bury the hatchet in each other’s back...I believe he truly was trying to help you....

I don't agree with you here...... John did nothing but try and help himself.

I know a lot of you guys like him, that's fine, I don't. He did nothing but instigate, play stupid and make things worse.

He ran around here reminding us "to wait and hear the other side of the story".

He ran around here talking about how sad it was that reputable books could be tarnished.

He ran around talking about MEN OF HONOR and employees "that never miss a thing".

And even after he was given the "test account" excuse, told me he had NO REASON TO DOUBT their story!!!??

Kelly, a guy running a gambling forum, accepted that bullshit, passed it on to me and when I became frustrated in private communications ran out here to publicly lecture me for my "boorish behavior".

His sweet and syrupy bullshit might work on some, all I saw was a lack of substance and a joke of a man!!

He did everything he could to make me look bad, protect his boss, and somehow turn this into him being a victim.

I don't carry a hatchet around but I wouldn't piss on the guy if he caught fire.

and I also think that forum pressure helped your case...

I agree 100%. The rank and file posters all looked at the issue and weighed in on what was the right thing........it definitely played a role.

Management however weighed in with their wallet and pretended they couldn't see to the truth of the i$$ue.

HKudos to those that helped you get paid....good luck down the road Patrick....

Yes, thanks for all the help I got from posters here, and of course Optional at the SBR forum......

He closed this thing down for me after 1 PM versus 4 days of management here who's entire effort was directed to protecting his bo$$ rather than a poster who was wronged.

That Johny-Feel-Good stuff may fool some but I saw a total jackass lacking any kind of morals that would run you over if a quarter lay in the middle of the road.

Not my kind of dude, sorry.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Glad you got your coin. I’m certain BetDSI is still sponsoring the grand challenge and the name was pulled to mislead posters. Which makes your points regarding JK’s handling of this even more valid.

so simple question JK, who’s sponsoring the grand challenge this month?

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Businesses make errors, but this is extremely fishy. Test account numbers, obviously are rare, and should never be anywhere "close" to real accounts.

Mark me down as a skeptic and I could be wrong, but for BetDSI to go thru all the nonsense they spewed at McIrish and JK is not an accident. They tried to defraud a customer, pure and simple. Finally they realized they couldn't get away with it and relented.

Exactly.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Glad you got your coin. I’m certain BetDSI is still sponsoring the grand challenge and the name was pulled to mislead posters. Which makes your points regarding JK’s handling of this even more valid.

so simple question JK, who’s sponsoring the grand challenge this month?

BetDSI