Eagles schedule

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
RAY LUCA loves to handicap schedules, but you can only play the teams you're dealt.

Philly outscored its opponents by nearly eight points per game.

And two of the team's three losses this season came without Jalen Hurts at quarterback.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
RAY LUCA loves to handicap schedules, but you can only play the teams you're dealt.

Philly outscored its opponents by nearly eight points per game.

And two of the team's three losses this season came without Jalen Hurts at quarterback.

You have to factor schedule when you have a small sample that is heavily lopsided.

railbird

EOG Master
i wasnt impressed with the ref aided win over a wounded offensive line of bengals, last time a 1 legged mahomes was in superbowl they got trounced by a very beatable tampa team

railbird

EOG Master
Eagles block and tackle better than everybody, and like the late Mike Leach says thats what ultimately wins football games

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Doesn't it worry you Philly put up 31 versus best defense in NFL?

Not at all...they were pretty demoralized when Purdy went down...Chiefs better than everyone thinks...plus huge edge in experience

2.5 prob the right number...but I like the short and over here

MrTop

EOG Master
I liked the eagles right away. Then i forgot KC going into SF and burying them as a PK

now i am puzzled who to take.

kane

EOG master
I took a shot at Miles Sanders to win MVP at +3700.
If the Chiefs win I can't see a scenario where Mahomes doesn't win the award, but it's different with the Eagles, I can see someone other than Hurts winning it, I like the price you're getting with Sanders, my concern would be him splitting the carries with Gainwell, in the two playoff games Gainwell had 26 carries, Sanders 28, but I'm sure that's all factored in, GL Jammer

blueline

EOG Master
is there some stat out there about what happens to teams the week after playing 49ers....winless or close to it?

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
If the Chiefs win I can't see a scenario where Mahomes doesn't win the award, but it's different with the Eagles, I can see someone other than Hurts winning it, I like the price you're getting with Sanders, my concern would be him splitting the carries with Gainwell, in the two playoff games Gainwell had 26 carries, Sanders 28, but I'm sure that's all factored in, GL Jammer

Gainwell got a lot of meaningless carries in the two blowout wins. Don't think he's a factor in this game. His over/under for carries is 4.5. Hoping Sanders breaks a long one, either on a run or screen pass, and of course, gets the ball inside the 10.

Heim

EOG Master
Maybe not a heavy weight on schedule, heavier emphasis on the quarterbacks they faced, definitely not Mahomes class.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Really weak...they beat nobody this year

Playoffs they beat the Giants (oooh)
And a SF team with no QB and SF hung around a very long time considering

Not at all...they were pretty demoralized when Purdy went down...Chiefs better than everyone thinks...plus huge edge in experience

2.5 prob the right number...but I like the short and over here

A tip of the cap to RAY LUCA.

MrTop

EOG Master
I liked the eagles right away. Then i forgot KC going into SF and burying them as a PK

now i am puzzled who to take.

this is why i jumped off the eagles.

the late season line the AFC -3 then to a dog +2 ?

Last edited: