Early NFL looks

X

xpanda

Anything popping out at anyone right now?

I'm taking a look at the Giants +3.5 and Chicago -2.5. Just looks right now, but so far this season my early instincts have been good.

Anyone else with some early love?

xpanda said:

I'm taking a look at the Giants +3.5 and Chicago -2.5. Just looks right now, but so far this season my early instincts have been good.

Looks like I will be going against you this weekend on the Chicago pick. Vikes at +3 might be my POW. I am waiting to see if any 3.5 might pop up.

Slight Favorite

EOG Addicted
Bengals (-3) @ Titans

My Titans just don't matchup well with teams that have offensive balance. Pittsburgh embarrased them on opening day and Indy manhandled them on their home turf. They should have beaten the pass happy Rams and managed to shut down the high powered attacks of Baltimore and Houston. However, it could be another long day when the Bengals come to town Sunday. Also, they haven't strung back-to-back wins together since 2003. I'll go against the home team here and lay the 3.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
xpanda said:

xpanda you have to be good please do not pull the trigger on these yet, I know you are on a roll here but I cant start Riding you this early in the week.

Love that Dallas line, but can't pull the trigger without knowing the status of J,Jones.

Carolina should be a favorite according to my #'s... I'll be on them plus the points.

Tennesee sucks, but they'll likely be my biggest play of the weekend.

New England should be a favorite.

Oakland should not be an underdog -- I like them to win SU.

Way too many injuries this weekend... Culpepper probable, JJones questionable, Vick questionable, Ben questionable, Cadillac questionable, Boller out, Pennington out, etc...

Slight Favorite said:
Bengals (-3) @ Titans

My Titans just don't matchup well with teams that have offensive balance. Pittsburgh embarrased them on opening day and Indy manhandled them on their home turf. They should have beaten the pass happy Rams and managed to shut down the high powered attacks of Baltimore and Houston. However, it could be another long day when the Bengals come to town Sunday. Also, they haven't strung back-to-back wins together since 2003. I'll go against the home team here and lay the 3.

WTF MAN!!!???? NICE AVATAR

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated
Minnesota over the Bears

Thomas Jones will not play.....even the Vikings can stop the rookies from Chicago.....Bet the Vikings before the line drops