Effective immediately: I'm stepping down from my position here at Eog

Re: Effective immediately: I'm stepping down from my position here at Eog

Sup bud, I remember you!!

Doin' alright. Yourself??

Back into the posting life...world has changed for the better lately so I thought I'd spend some quality time with Kinger and his krew since Brand X is off the table now.

Waiting with bated breath for the NBA to start, our strongest models are NBA these dayz.

carolinakid

Banned

Thanks for the work you did TM here, now it time for us as the posters to come together and make this a great forum for info on the games and fun etc, I really think we have a good group here and we can take this forum to the next level.................(ck)

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for all the good you've done as it's been only as such.
Must be very touchy situation as we have not seen a post from
Jay Kay. Seems over the last 1-2 months that his posts may
have come down a bit. I sensed something and then all the
"news releases" followed. Hope this site lives on strong as I
believe the goal is to have a contingent of intelligent and better
than the next site's forum posters. This will always command respect and
keep EOG above the pack. There are some great posters and gambling
guru's ( be it in training and/or proven ) here. May the force be with us!

Thanks for all your hard work here Tuckman would not be surprised to see you across the street very soon, you would be a a asset to any site.:thumbsup

Apple

Banned

tuckman was a good mod, he was fair and didnt push his weight around.. Helped and did a lot work on the contests..

hope good things are happening for you tuck..

Hey, I've got an idea, let me be a moderator...

...then we can have a reign of terror as I sort all you assh*les out.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

well the other day tuck mentioned that he is swamped between his real job and forum job..probably wants more free time and family time is my guess

Common sense reply. Doesn't sell but is probably correct.

Tuck, good luck in your future plans, whatever direction you head it will be the right decision...It was nice to meet you a while back and since we both still live in Vegas, maybe we could meet up again...the rest of these Vegas jackwagons just keep on lying to me and saying oh yeah let's get together for lunch or dinner and of course that's the last I hear from them...

McIrish, King Revolver, I'll meet up with you guys while you're here in Vegas...Only if it's OK with the almighty FishWagon, FishStick,JK ...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Tuck posted this across the street for anyone interested, think he got tired of people like me guessing as to why he left, LOL. I'm actually even happier for him now, glad to hear he got a real world promotion/family time that is taking priority. Sounds like he's got his shit together. Not sure why he didn't post this in the first place but good news nevertheless.

PI, they were informed 8 days ago of my decision to resign. I was gonna try and work something out with them to help when i felt like it. I know everyone thinks it was a conspiracy and there was a pissing match that caused this. However, that was not the case, it was a simple thing of getting promoted at my real world job that brought on so many more added responsibilities and more hours involved i was just sick of feeling like i was working from the time i woke up to the time i went to bed because i was putting forth alot of effort to make Eog better and in my mind it came with being around the site alot. My family time dwindled next to nothing and i came to the conclusion it wasnt worth alienating my family for the extra pocket money i was making from Eog (which btw i was paid every month ontime without hassle and im not owed a thing unless they are gonna pay me for the 9 days i worked this month, but im not concerned about it or would i even ask for it)

Sorry to ruin everyones theroies, but thats just the facts man

Jeff - hell yeah I want to meet up with you, I'll send you a PM after Christmas to remind you.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Tuck, good luck in your future plans, whatever direction you head it will be the right decision...It was nice to meet you a while back and since we both still live in Vegas, maybe we could meet up again...the rest of these Vegas jackwagons just keep on lying to me and saying oh yeah let's get together for lunch or dinner and of course that's the last I hear from them...

McIrish, King Revolver, I'll meet up with you guys while you're here in Vegas...Only if it's OK with the almighty FishWagon, FishStick,JK ...
:LMAO

Happy Holidays

I clearly stated we would meet up before years end...............be patient beefcakes.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

tuck congrads on the promotion at the real office! well done....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i was about to post that here, nice to see your up to the task though PI. It would have been nice to help out a bit and i was hoping we could work something out at my convience, however it didnt happen that way and came to a crashing halt instead of me just slow phasing myself out of here. I will still be around and post, just when i feel like it, not because i feel obligated

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Tuck i'll call you the second tuesday of next week about this.

congrats on your job promotion :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Tuck is full of shit. I know the REAL story and will be spill it unless you wire the agreed upon amount to my fukkkin 5dimes account by 9pm tonight.
Your move, Tuck.

:pop:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

i was about to post that here, nice to see your up to the task though PI. It would have been nice to help out a bit and i was hoping we could work something out at my convience, however it didnt happen that way and came to a crashing halt instead of me just slow phasing myself out of here. I will still be around and post, just when i feel like it, not because i feel obligated

Reading this thread, you'd think McIrish is the one who quit.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Reading this thread, you'd think McIrish is the one who quit.

Sorry if my opinion offends you Kinger, just seems weird not to have posted that the first time. You know you're quitting 8 days ago and you throw a post together like he did to kick this thing off? Weird. Tell us this is your last week 7 days ago, give us all time to casually swing by for last minute reach-arounds and so on, only makes sense to me. Odd that I came by to get this posted 12 hours after his initial post? I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned but this seemed a bit odd, especially with all the other coming and goings around here of late. Either way let's not make this about me, glad I was able to eventually extract all the good news about what's going on his world, that's the most important thing. Carry on gents.

12io4j2w90 12io4j2w90

The X

EOG Dedicated

Hopefully you'll go back to being the old "Tuck" again. Before you became a mod. Anyway spending time with your family is more important than a forum. Best wishes to you and them this holliday season. 12io4j2w90

carolinakid

Banned

Again TM dont be a stranger here, as imo you are one of the good guys here......gl in the real life too.......(ck)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

You know you're quitting 8 days ago and you throw a post together like he did to kick this thing off? Weird. Tell us this is your last week 7 days ago, give us all time to casually swing by for last minute reach-arounds and so on, only makes sense to me

That was the orginal plan, however it didnt go down like i expected. I planned on staying till end of the month, I made a split decision and posted my thread this morning out of some fustration. I've never quit a forum world job before, maybe you can write a manual for us newbies can follow it in the future :thumbsup

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

your pentence is to text me your play of the day for one year...best wishes. hope your decision wasn't made from emotion--usually there's no reason in emotion.

rjt721

EOG Master

Tuck, congrats on the promotion. Don't be a stranger ya fleabag. :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

So you guys know, Tuck is actually leaving to join Meatman at his website. The money, the single moms, the free rooms at the el cortez, and working with Meat and Pierre was too much for tuck to turn down. Tuck will also be his production assistant on the new radio show he is launching to compete with the EOG sports hour.

Big move, Tuck. Hope it pans out, pal

Apple

Banned

I figured something good happened in "real life"... glad to hear it tuckman:cheers

Merry Christmas man.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

So you guys know, Tuck is actually leaving to join Meatman at his website. The money, the single moms, the free rooms at the el cortez, and working with Meat and Pierre was too much for tuck to turn down. Tuck will also be his production assistant on the new radio show he is launching to compete with the EOG sports hour.

Big move, Tuck. Hope it pans out, pal

haven't seen a move like this since the begining of capwins.

nedrow9

EOG Master

things are looking mighty nedrow now
ill do my best
fwiw i cant spell enginieer and i is one

WVU

EOG Master

why does McIrish care so much about a site he swore off in an immature hissy fit? Funny shit coming from a long time Stiff :shoot:

cheapseats

EOG Master

big thanks here tuck, appreciate all the work............:thumbsup

Sausage Fingers

EOG Member

WVU will Bobs Carpet be flexible in your installations and measures to be a part time moderator?

-TIA EOG Management

WVU

EOG Master

not true, funny or original. Boring