EOG’s Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI - Week 17 thread, official lines, etc.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Happy New Year players, and welcome to week 17, the final week of EOG's Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI.

Congrats to those who are still in the running!

The only week 17 games scheduled will all take place on Sunday, January 3, 2021..

Here is the YTD standings through week 16

Stay tuned for the Week 17 card.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
As a reminder, the payout schedule is as follows:

Total fund is 21 players x 250 = 5,250 + 10% from BetDSI = 5,775.

Win is 60% or 3,465
Place is 30%, or 1,732
Show is 10% or 578

Also, in the event of a tie in points (using 1st and 2nd as an example), then both will get 45% (60% + 30% = 90% divided by 2)

Good luck and pick your games wisely!!!!

The week 17 card should be available by around 6pm ET later on today.

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Welcome to week 17 players, official lines have been posted Good luck this week!

The deadline to submit your selections is Saturday 11pm PT / Sunday 2am ET. All the week 17 games are on Sunday only.

With Covid out there, keep in mind the rules if a game listed on the card is canceled or rescheduled.

There are three ways to your selections:

1. You can email your 5 selections to eog@mrbowling300.com , and be sure to put your EOG handle in the subject line.

2. You can private message them to me here at EOG.

3. You can complete the online entry form at: http://eog.mrbowling300.com/eog.shtml (This has the contest lines as well)

Good luck everyone this week!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Here is everyone's plays for week 17. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Good luck players! Next update after the early games.

week17grid.JPG

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Here is the standings after the early games. Looks like the top 3 possibilities are clinched, Yisman, Rudin and Raiders. Sharky is shut out as he and Raiders each have Washington. Depending on how these games shake out will determine the final standings. Good luck and good luck to Woodrow Wilson in Circa Survivor!

20210103_162407.jpg

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Looks like the final standings are going to come down to the Sunday night game. Well done everyone!

If Wash covers -2.5:

Yisman 49 3465
Rudin 48 1732
Raiders 46.5 578

If Phi covers +2.5

Yisman 48 2598.50
Rudin 48 2598.50
Raiders 45.5 578

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
I would’ve won if it weren’t for the crooked refs, my team turning it over, betting on black coaches. Or that I had 4 or 5 weeks going 1-4,hope to do it again

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Here is the updated standings after the late games. For those who cashed, I will reach out to you tomorrow morning through PM to make arrangements with you so you can get your "bananas".

Thanks to BetDSI for their match and John Kelly for his help and being an excellent host! For those who participated, I hope you had an enjoyable time. As discussed before, we will discuss during the off season on what we can do to improve this event. Suggestions are always welcome as well.

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Final comparison to SC Gold (72 entrants) winner was BRETTFAVRE 444 at 54-27-4 (66.7%), 56 points. EOG winner at 49 pts would be good for 8th place in the SC Gold.

SC Gold ATS Win % was 51.11% vs roughly 48.58% for the EOG contest.

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Here is the official final results:

Win: Yisman. 3465
Place: Rudin/Blair 1732
Show: Raiders72001 578

At the beginning of the season, I had my doubts as to whether the NFL would play a full season. They did a tremendous job operating during the pandemic to get all their games in. It has been a pleasure working with everyone this season. Hope you had a good time and thank you again to BetDSI for their sponsorship and John Kelly for being a fantastic host and friend. Looking forward to next year!

20210104_071523.jpg