EOG has gone totally downhiill, my post on RAS .............

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
About a dozen people I know can confirm all this. I don't know Edward. Never met him. I don't have any business interests with him, nor am I comped with him.
I follow the industry. I buy his plays through a beard. I follow his plays throught twitter.
I DO have many good friends in the capping business. I don't tout them. I don't promote them. I'd like to, but they simply don't hit a high enough win rate.

I post Edward in 1 year will likely make more than a square sharp in his betting lifetime, and that my power rating is off the charts for him. And get RIPPPED "Fez is obvoiusly on the take, etc".

GIVE ME A F*(*))_) g break. IF I WAS ON THE TAKE, I'd promote someone I knew, someone who was paying me, and/or someone I was friends with. There are guys who are the nicest guys in the world, AND I CANNOT STAND EVEN BEING ON THE AIR WITH THEM............if they are losers. JK knows this well, I've voiced this to him.

Just because EDWARD is going to rake in the cash betting, doesn't mean it's a slam dunk you will following. Just signing up and leisurely playing his plays won't get the money..........

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: EOG has gone totally downhiill, my post on RAS .............

Yes Eog is to blame because everyone thinks your full of shit on this topic, we defiantly control what everyone is responding with :doh1

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

A very fair post with legitimate takes Fezzik, BUT your specific issue and posting on ras does NOT mean the whole EOG site "has gone totally downhill". You are more of a high profile target than almost anyone else and many jealous people take unfair shots at you.
So what! You got scoreboard over them.Targeting them not the EOG site would be more fair and much more accurate.

High Times

EOG Master

Now you start a post to tout him?

Do you guys never stop?

Of course not, I mean what else do you have to do except sell your bullshit.

rainbow

EOG Master

What a thread this guy started.... DOWNHILL because of TOUTS...LOL... I'm still laughing...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

And here I thought our stock was rising...

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

And here I thought our stock was rising...

Would tend to agree........."stabilizing" at worst case scenario.

This site is one of many that is must reading for me.

Lots of info, laughs, and thought provoking words of wisdom at EOG.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

jk--sorry but stock falling until your record turns around :+textinb3

when the shrink was alive you couldn't lose a bet............:+clueless

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I love how he makes another thread basically praising Edward again. EOG is going downhill because our guys aren't putting up with this tout bullshit? Take a chill pill, Big Fezz. Don't burn out before the football season even begins.

High Times

EOG Master

I love how he makes another thread basically praising Edward again. EOG is going downhill because our guys aren't putting up with this tout bullshit? Take a chill pill, Big Fezz. Don't burn out before the football season even starts.

Don't worry

Fezzik will stop posting real soon after the football season starts just like last season when he couldn't pick a winner and started that "I bet the other side" bull crap because the "value bet" changed value.

:+textinb3

rainbow

EOG Master

I love how he makes another thread basically praising Edward again. EOG is going downhill because our guys aren't putting up with this tout bullshit? Take a chill pill, Big Fezz. Don't burn out before the football season even begins.
100% agreed Kinger...

Heim

EOG Master

About a dozen people I know can confirm all this. I don't know Edward. Never met him. I don't have any business interests with him, nor am I comped with him.
I follow the industry. I buy his plays through a beard. I follow his plays throught twitter.
I DO have many good friends in the capping business. I don't tout them. I don't promote them. I'd like to, but they simply don't hit a high enough win rate.

I post Edward in 1 year will likely make more than a square sharp in his betting lifetime, and that my power rating is off the charts for him. And get RIPPPED "Fez is obvoiusly on the take, etc".

GIVE ME A F*(*))_) g break. IF I WAS ON THE TAKE, I'd promote someone I knew, someone who was paying me, and/or someone I was friends with. There are guys who are the nicest guys in the world, AND I CANNOT STAND EVEN BEING ON THE AIR WITH THEM............if they are losers. JK knows this well, I've voiced this to him.

Just because EDWARD is going to rake in the cash betting, doesn't mean it's a slam dunk you will following. Just signing up and leisurely playing his plays won't get the money..........

Come on dude.....you almost have to be a high frequency trader to get Ed's numbers and a earner. So do you think this is the ideal venue to 'puff' Ed? Even he states that his service is for the serious bettors. This almost seems like self promotion. That you can get the numbers while the 'donks' herein can't. Fezz the James Brown of the sports betting world...

No-one works harder.

Cannon

Banned

No tout forum except for the only approved TOUT Chucky Unlucky.

High Times

EOG Master

I think it's funny that Fezzik admits he pays for bets.

Awesomely weak shit :+textinb3

Is this the so-called pro sharp that Edward was talking about that buys bets?

High Times

EOG Master

Fezzik buys his plays THROUGH A BEARD??!!!

Now I have heard it all ... :doh1

That is ​AMAZING

rainbow

EOG Master

I think it's funny that Fezzik admits he pays for bets.

Awesomely weak shit :+textinb3

Is this the so-called pro sharp that Edward was talking about that buys bets?
I can't count on both of my hands how many times I said he's NEVER been an ORIGINATOR... Don't tell Jeff Jones that though...

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I'm in Vegas right now at the Silverton. At the Leroy's book there, one of the writers told me that Fezzik had given up sports betting. Guess not.

Heading to the Hilton tonight to enter the Superbook NFL contest.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Fezzik shut the fuck up and go back to your fag craft beer before you get put on post review.

Good luck, BA, well, with the obligatory less a half contest point if I have a good year qualifier. : ^)

So very glad that the NFL and contest season are back. Time to focus on more important things.

carolinakid

Banned

We got the tout off the tv, now online will be next i hope in a open forum

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I know a few sharps in forumville who buy from Edward. People pay for stock advice also, no big deal.

carolinakid

Banned

imo a tout need to give back to the forum if his service is touted on a open group such as eoc etc.nothing is free any longer and touting a service be it yours or another person should not be free either.It take money to keep a forum running give back to it if you touting..................ck

carolinakid

Banned

what you need help with please why dont you understand the statement

carolinakid

Banned

ok guys cant you get my above statement really dont UNDERSTAND dsethi on this one

carolinakid

Banned

Desthi i respect you over the years but please do not call me a dude

carolinakid

Banned

TM very well said, i hope the sunday going great there for you.(ck)

carolinakid

Banned

[TABLE]
<tbody>

[TD="class: index"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: word"] dude [/TD]
[TD="class: tools"]

5550 up

744 down

[/TD]

[TD="class: text, colspan: 2"] A word that americans use to address each other. Particularly stoners, surfers and skaters.
dude, i'm like......dude
[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

carolinakid

Banned

HT im fine here and just chilling today, cooking out on da grille and having some adults drinks, hope the games going your way today.(ck)

carolinakid

Banned

HT get em monday and let me wish you a money making college and nfl season this year..................................ck

Fez makes another sell fulfilling post.

he makes the statement EOG is going down hill...then makes it true with another stupid post by him.

How do so many people think this guy has a clue?

While EOG has gone down hill it isnt because of anything he mentioned.

But he just adds to it. Because EOG is now mostly touts talking about strategies or whatever other pitch they try and sell people. Or totut coming in to tug and rub another tout. Or someone bashing Fezzik (which he makes easy by posting this trash) or blowing Billy Walters (which happens in every thread whether BW is mentioned at all. Or meatman bashing JK or the whole board basking Meatman. Those few things make up 90% of the threads on this board.

If fezzik wanted to help EOG he would post all his plays here (after they went public) so people could laugh him off the internet. The watch him meltdown with chase plays desperately trying to get a respectable loss or one so ridiculously bad he can claim it as a joke.

LOL . . . there we go, that should be good for at least another 20 posts variously attesting that Billy Walters is the smartest man on the planet who can't be booked, bashing Walters, claiming that someone is the ORIGINATOR who should be worshiped by all, that others are not an ORIGINATOR and who thus should not be allowed out of bed in the morning, and/or bashing or adulating Fezzik, Meatman, John Kelly, and/or poor Nickelodeon toons just trying to pick a winner or two in Vegas.

: ^)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

LOL . . . there we go, that should be good for at least another 20 posts variously attesting that Billy Walters is the smartest man on the planet who can't be booked, bashing Walters, claiming that someone is the ORIGINATOR who should be worshiped by all, that others are not an ORIGINATOR and who thus should not be allowed out of bed in the morning, and/or bashing or adulating Fezzik, Meatman, John Kelly, and/or poor Nickelodeon toons just trying to pick a winner or two in Vegas.

: ^)

u just had to remind them 2348ji23e