EOG horse racing thread for 10/19

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
I'm out for most of day. nothing to add specifically. have a civil unit making thread one place here at eog

Last edited by a moderator:

blueline

EOG Master
gabe look at Remington

5th 2/5 ml
6th 2/5 ml
7th 6/5 ml
8th 1/1 ml

that's right in your wheelhouse gabe..you can put together a couple of pick3s...show those Okies whos boss

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
them = all Gabe trytrytry to have a better day.

blue could be some plus EV show plays there at Remington. gl

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Lost a bit yesterday playing Santa Anita.

Good previews today in the pages of Daily Racing Form on the 14 Breeders' Cup races set for November 2-3.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Lost a bit yesterday playing Santa Anita.

Good previews today in the pages of Daily Racing Form on the 14 Breeders' Cup races set for November 2-3.

@John Kelly Why don't you be useful around here and tell the main culprits to keep their shit out of this thread? try and myself obviously aren't reaching them and there are many other threads to spew this utter nonsense.

How many more sports and horse racing discussion threads have to be constantly sabotaged by these nitwits before you take necessary action?

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Belmont Race 4. Tri 6 with 3/8/9 with 3/8/9. Good card today at Belmont. Jump in with some opinions gentlemen

Heim

EOG Master
lol you thought the horse was claimed out of straight MDN rather than layoff.....last 'price' horse you supposedly recommended was the wrong race. Show us the bet slip without the boilerplate slip you plug in what you want. In other words with your IT talents show us a screen shot.

Heim

EOG Master
heim that is part of the scam.

In order to scam you have to present something that looks viable but a smoke screen. He has nothing even interesting that anyone would want to
invest in. He spends most of his time posting how forums have changed and become angry but never looking at his ghost handles and some of the
vile shit he's spewed hiding behind the likes of 'flipflops' et al.

MrTop

EOG Master
true, there is nobody going to buy it on the forums. Better off going back to selling drapes. I wish him luck . Not easy out there.