EOG is now Deleting posts...??? even from the dump??

mofome

Banned
Re: EOG is now Deleting posts...??? even from the dump??

I knew soon after my post Id get this something along this comment which is cool. Mo is Mo basically he really means no harm. I dont agree with everything he posts nor have too but compared to the people who run around these forums he is good people. He talks alittle trash on the internet who cares its the net people are too senstive to begin with.

deeds knows me well. he understands that, in reality, i lead a very humble life and still find a way to give anything ive got. be it time or something of monetary value.

i suppose you mean to be talking to ken. has he not told us to call this place home? again, if someone is going to make false accusation's and do so with no merit, i will tell him what i think. i did not go after ken, he accused me. you dont insult your guests without just cause, hoffa. certainly not if you are not prepared to be shit upon.

:cocktail
A gracious host opens his home for all to come. He expects nothing but civility in return.

As a guest, the responsibility lies in maintaing cordial social interactions.

Anything less then that would have me to ask a guest to leave.

mofome

Banned

A gracious host opens his home for all to come. He expects nothing but civility in return.

(first off, your grammar leaves something to be desired)

well, this 'host' accused a guest without any just cause. such things in the real world, would get you an ass kicking in your own home. :)

luckily, he just got a verbal lashing. hes far too slowwitted to win any back on forth b/w just he and i, its good that he has some flunkies spout off from time to time.

:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

I believe Pete was right to delete the post..as I wanted to delete the original Post when he said it.. It is not good for anyone for it to be on the site. It was tragic it happened and I didn't like it on the site period.. but we let it go.. but I don't think it had to do with you Mo.. others have brought it up over and over in threads over the last month or so and It was enough to warrant the action... Pete did nothing wrong IMO...

Ken stating his opinion is fine as well.. You stated yours and He stated his.. I personally am Gratefull to work for a Man that states his Mind and stand behind his employees and their Decisions. He will stand behind the Posters as well if they have a problem with a book or if they are right on a topic he believe in... But he will also Let them know when they are wrong in His opinion and don't agree to it... I don't see a Problem with what ken Posted at all...

I know some will say he pays my salary etc... So fucking what... ken lets us Post our opinions on anything and never dictates what we say or do. We are free to express our opinions about anything....

Katie

EOG Master

ken has been exceptionally tolerant. he is a good, kind person and he doesn't deserved to be trashed.when people are angry they often say things they don't mean. there is nothing to be gained from any of this.

Apple

Banned

well ken, you are more of an idiot that i had ever suspected. every time anyone mentioned any other site, i said i would not talk about it here and that eog was the best site on the net. ive even spoke privately to people about referencing this site anytime people needed a forum with more information. in essence, giving you more traffic. thats where my minds at, sport. before that ever even came up, i had an issue EVERY TIME a post was moved and Certainly if one was deleted. never have i known eog to delete posts. so your simple, slow, old mind thinks that this has anything to do with Anything but what ive stated. well ive got news for you, you tanning clown, i state exactly what i want and do so every time. if i have something to say, i say it. if i wanted to take people from here or talk about my site, i would. fact is, cripple old man, i had more repsect than that. what, exactly, was my 'agenda' when i was upset with bucs for moving a post? or how about when you allowed that symbol? ive been upset before, what was the agenda? oh, i was just stating my fucking opinion like i always do? yeah, get a clue. you're the only coward, ken, i could rip you up severly, but i wont. ive gone to bat for you and erased issues for you. dont think for a moment that i hesitate to state exactly what i think. this matter has Everything to do with exactly what ive stated. i dont think its right for a site to preach about how it wont delete posts, and then delete them. to my knowledge, ive played by the rules. you have a history of corruption in business and in mind, i do not. dont let your simple, cowardly mind taint your beliefs on what other people do with their lives. who said anything about dirty? ive known him much longer than you have.

get a clue, and if you have an issue, talk to me face to face. :) bring help with you if you're going to be making these big time accusations though.

Last edited:

janus

EOG Dedicated

is that little clip depicting an act of passion, or would you characterize it more as an act of violence? a loss of self control in the heat of the moment?

how apropos. perfect, actually.

I believe they are trying to avoid what is happening across the street they are banning poster daily there and rightfully so

Apple

Banned

is that little clip depicting an act of passion, or would you characterize it more as an act of violence? a loss of self control in the heat of the moment?

how apropos. perfect, actually.

Yeah I thought it was a pretty accurate depiction myself.. :LMAO

Here is another pic describing mofome's personality

Emotional Rollercoaster... :LMAO :LMAO

Good post.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

gyno? the rapists shows up? gyno, you're fat, slow, and you rape children. im in a perfectly fine mood and always will be, ken made a mistake.

mofome

Banned

Ken stating his opinion is fine as well.. You stated yours and He stated his.. I personally am Gratefull to work for a Man that states his Mind and stand behind his employees and their Decisions. He will stand behind the Posters as well if they have a problem with a book or if they are right on a topic he believe in... But he will also Let them know when they are wrong in His opinion and don't agree to it... I don't see a Problem with what ken Posted at all...

I know some will say he pays my salary etc... So fucking what... ken lets us Post our opinions on anything and never dictates what we say or do. We are free to express our opinions about anything....

no one had a problem with ken stating his opinion. thats not the point. i never said he cant state his view. it just shows what a pathetic sack of shit he is to accuse someone of such things when, in reality, that person has done nothing to justify being accused. ive done the exact opposite of what ken implied i was doing. im gonna react when someone is ignorant enough to make statements like that. ive not told anyone anything about the other place and stated that when its ready i will be sending people here....but ken doesnt know me, he only knows how his own mind works. i look out for anyone i can. accusing me of having an 'agenda', is a sorry ass thing to do and an indictment on his own pathetic mental reality. when in reality you've been thinking of ways you may be able to help someone (small or otherwise) and then that person makes claims that you are trying to take from him, its not gonna go over well. as always i just state things exactly as they are. i didnt like the post being deleted and ken fucked up here. :)

:+waving-5

I think I have the same problem in life, people think they know you and your intentions, when in fact they don't know you at all........

mofome

Banned

I think I have the same problem in life, people think they know you and your intentions, when in fact they don't know you at all........

yessssssirrrr. im accused of something that, at no point, even crossed my mind.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

mo don't be a tout!!!!!!!!!!

:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

ive never wanted to or said i was going to. people and their theories.

:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

ive never wanted to or said i was going to. people and their theories.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
duh.

The Devil

EOG Master

no one had a problem with ken stating his opinion. thats not the point. i never said he cant state his view. it just shows what a pathetic sack of shit he is to accuse someone of such things when, in reality, that person has done nothing to justify being accused. ive done the exact opposite of what ken implied i was doing. im gonna react when someone is ignorant enough to make statements like that. ive not told anyone anything about the other place and stated that when its ready i will be sending people here....but ken doesnt know me, he only knows how his own mind works. i look out for anyone i can. accusing me of having an 'agenda', is a sorry ass thing to do and an indictment on his own pathetic mental reality. when in reality you've been thinking of ways you may be able to help someone (small or otherwise) and then that person makes claims that you are trying to take from him, its not gonna go over well. as always i just state things exactly as they are. i didnt like the post being deleted and ken fucked up here. :)

:+waving-5

MO, YOU SEEM TO KNOW SPORTS, KEN KNOWS BUSINESS........IF YOU WANT TO CHALLENGE THAT STATMENT GO RIGHT AHEAD.......KEN HAS RUN THE MOST SUCCESSFUL SPORTS FORUMS FOR OVER A DECADE.......

YOU ARE OUT OF LINE CALLING THE GUY NAMES.......WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO DO A STORY ON SPORTS GAMBLING, THEY DON'T CALL MOFO DO THEY???? CALLING A GUY IGNORANT, A PATHETHIC SACK OF SHIT AND OTHER DEROGATORY THINGS IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR.......

THIS SITE IS KENS AND PETE'S.......THEY DO AS THEY PLEASE.........NOTHING IS WRITTEN IN STONE.......THEY DELETED A POST, SO WHAT, YOU ARE 26 GROW UP A LITTLE, THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO EVERY RULE.......THIS IS ONE OF THEM.......

mo is already a tout, cee.....mo...do i sign up with paypal my friend?

;)

mofome

Banned

MO, YOU SEEM TO KNOW SPORTS, KEN KNOWS BUSINESS........IF YOU WANT TO CHALLENGE THAT STATMENT GO RIGHT AHEAD.......KEN HAS RUN THE MOST SUCCESSFUL SPORTS FORUMS FOR OVER A DECADE.......

YOU ARE OUT OF LINE CALLING THE GUY NAMES.......WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO DO A STORY ON SPORTS GAMBLING, THEY DON'T CALL MOFO DO THEY???? CALLING A GUY IGNORANT, A PATHETHIC SACK OF SHIT AND OTHER DEROGATORY THINGS IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR.......

THIS SITE IS KENS AND PETE'S.......THEY DO AS THEY PLEASE.........NOTHING IS WRITTEN IN STONE.......THEY DELETED A POST, SO WHAT, YOU ARE 26 GROW UP A LITTLE, THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO EVERY RULE.......THIS IS ONE OF THEM.......

i didnt say he doesnt know business, so whats your point? you just spouting off for no reason?
:) the problem with people is they are not intelligent enough to reply to whats actually been said.

I dont want to be called when someone wants to do a story on gambling, when im 50+ i could certainly be at that point if thats what i wanted. :)

devil lets make one thing clear, ive stated everything Exactly as i wanted to. i had a problem with the shit being deleted, thats over. then this clown comes in an accuses me of something. you wouldnt like it either. he had no right to make such a claim and im gonna tell him exactly what i think. you dont like it? i dont care.
:)

roach23

Banned

you know your forum is a joke when f'in mofome is running around as the grammar police.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mofo is the grammar police
roach is the rape police
jake is the kobe police
wrigley is the debt police

why cant people just worry bout themselves!