dirty

EOG Master
BettingProphets said:
I need one of those Pizza Hut thingies like last time

Ate one yesterday at lunch with my kids...Black Olive, Ground Beef and Ham

:+signs8-1

gofer5

EOG Addicted
Thanks General, I think you guy's are doing a great job. I don't know Bucsfan67, but from the big welcome he is getting, I'm sure he will be a great addition. :+thumbs-2

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I am looking for a swimsuit calendar girl for the next mod job so Bucsfan will soon be forgotten about. :eek:

:+signs8-7

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
GENERAL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU BUCSF-G HAS ALREADY BEEN FORGOTTEN ABOUT.IT WAS A BIG DEAL FOR THE YAHOOS YESTERDAY BUT TODAY ITS JUST ANOTHER DAY UNLESS YOU AND THE SHRINK KEEP PRESSING THE ISSUE TO MAKE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THE LITTLE PUNK.WITHIN 2 DAYS PEOPLE WONT EVEN KNOW BUCSF-G IS EVEN HERE HE WILL BE JUST ANOTHER SHUT IN TALKING ABOUT NOTHING THIS IS HOW THESE FORUMS WORK.I JUST HOPE MR. MAGOO IMEAN THE SHRINK DIDNT SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS NIT WIT BUCSF-G. YOU TALK ABOUT THROWING AWAY MONEY FOR A JEW THE SHRINK SURE DOES WASTE A LOT OF MONEY.

SHRINK IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN GET PATRICK MCIRISH HERE AT THE EOG ITS JUST NOT THE SAME WITHOUT HIM :frustrate

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Good morning Beantownjim. I am very glad to have you a part of the EOG site as well. You see, I think I am the only one who knows that you are just widely misunderstood. :+cool-1+

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
..i wuz just listening to saddam hussein at his trial; beantown and saddam are exactly the same; they totally ignore key facts; just spout off from their viewpoint; amazing

butcha are correct...

beantown needs tender love, care, and understanding...

jmho

gl

:nono