EOG mourns the loss of Pacman...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: EOG mourns the loss of Pacman...

Very sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of his friends and family.

RIP Pacman

dog

EOG Veteran

RIP, he contributed plenty in a short time here.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

I didn't know Pac Man like most on here, but I feel very bad about the lost.

My Prayers go out to his Family and Friends. RIP

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Didn't know Pacman on on any deep level,but can feel the sorrow[and remembrance]his loss has brought out here at EOG.

"The greatest use of a life is to spend it on something that will outlast it" [William James].

Wow..that is awful news. My thoughts and prayers go out to Pac's family and friends. God Bless his soul...

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

“. . . as they die, the ones we love, we lose our witnesses, our watchers, those who know and understand the tiny little meaningless patterns, those words drawn in water with a stick. And there is nothing left but the endless flow.”

PacMan was quite a passionate poster. He played the game well. His last PM to me....(I don't know where he got the "40's" from...)

RIP, PacMan

<TABLE class=tborder id=post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>PacMan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>
Losing is not an option.

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_ style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Site Crashing & Bitching
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>What's you're problem man? Stop pissing and moaning to others (mods) when they've done what was needed (contact tech servers/support)! You're "Mr. Negativity" act on damned near everything is getting old, tiresome and worst of all BORING. For someone who claimed to be in their 40's, you're acting like toddler!!!

Don't forget, there is always the option for you to leave and start your own site or become a mod at another which you desperately want to have/become.

Grow up Jeff, it's time.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PO69

EOG Master

I cant say that I knew him well, but he could go on late night thread-starting binges like no other!

RIP Pacman

Ever since my daughter got real sick in April, I am taking life one day at a time. You never know how soon things can AND WILL change. I wish that I could share a PM, but I dont have any of those anyway

Deuce

EOG Addicted

Thanks. Even so, regardless if his kids are older, if they need money for the cost of the funeral, etc.. I'm sure some guys would definitely throw in, myself included. For now though, I changed my avatar on all my sites as a tribute to our fallen brother.
Class act.

thegreatdiatchi

EOG Addicted

RIP Pacman.

I didn't know him all that well but several people who I talk to knew him really well and from what they say he was a very kind person. I think sometimes when you are doing something online (posting on a sports forum, playing in a fantasy football league, etc.) you forget about how real life works - and this part of real life sucks no matter how it happens. My condolences go out to all who have known and enjoyed his time here.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Very sorry to hear this. My condolences to all of his many friends and family. Have A Safe and Wonderful Journey Brother!

I am very sad to hear about this and prayers go out to Pacman's family and friends.....I feel like an idiot just now finding this out, but I don't usually look in this section. See you on the other side Pacman.

Crush21

EOG Member

I hadn't notice this thread before. I had short interaction with PACMAN but from I've read here, both on his posts and on this thread he was a very amazing guy. God bless him and hopefully he is now well and resting. My thoughts and prayers to his family and I only want to make a small point here: It is obvious he had good intentions and good thoughts for everyone so for that I know he is very good where he is now.

God bless him!

Salo

EOG Dedicated

This is very sad news, RIP Pacman and best wishes to his family.

Just found out about this. To me he was a rare individual that always had a kind word or two for me and many times offered encouragement in my wagering endeavors. My sympathy goes out to his family and loved ones.
Hey pac, as always, bol on all of your selections!

bigcountry

EOG Enthusiast

Just found out. I haven't been on here as much as usual as of late. Rest in Peace Pman! To the family your Dad and husband was a world class guy and was always willing to help and teach those who asked!!! Thought and prayers are with you guys!

mofome

Banned

Just found out. I haven't been on here as much as usual as of late. Rest in Peace Pman! To the family your Dad and husband was a world class guy and was always willing to help and teach those who asked!!! Thought and prayers are with you guys!

:cheers

Apple

Banned

:cheers

RIP PACMAN

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Pacman left us about 4 months ago, i was just thinking about him. I hope its alright i bump this post to remember pacman, i think a lot of us miss him, i just wanted to bump the pac to the front for a minute, we miss you pac.