EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. Jan. 1st [Sign-up]**Password will be sent to you via PM**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. Jan. 1st [Sign-up]**Password will be sent to you via PM**

In.

Mjh702

EOG Enthusiast
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. Jan. 1st [Sign-up]**Password will be sent to you via PM**

In, thanks EOG and bookmaker :cheers

Herbie

EOG Addicted

In please

i do not see the EOG freeroll at betcris...........what gives?
when i sign in it says bad usercode or password

BIG FELLA

EOG Enthusiast

in please. thx eog & bm.

When are we getting the password pmed?

:+clueless

redstripe

EOG Veteran

didnt get it either :cheers

just found out betcris changed the rules once they bought out bookmaker.....they took my money I had in bookmaker and told me now I am not eligible to play because I am canadian....what a classy move.

nice going betcris.........

Brock

EOG Dedicated

In thanks

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Need the password king. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Brick

EOG Master

thanks kinger, just got the password:cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Everyone check your PMs. Sorry-- my internet connection has been out. I've been on the phone with these idiots for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.