Finals
Chiefs + 1 1/2 (-115 )
hill
The best thing about the Super Bowl is
it's one day closer to Baseball season starting

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BO: Joe Biden to win the 2024 POTUS Election +165

If people out there are too delusional to think Der Fuhrer #TrumpSmellsBad is gonna win in November - there is no help for them. It is very easy to see Biden will win - and Jabba the tRUMP will not.

Winkyduck 1307-1863-105 +11.37 UNITS - (Next NHL Coach to be fired: Todd McLellan LA Kings 20-1; Will Anderson DRoY +400; Colorado WCBB to win Title 66-1; Victor W to NOT win RoY +130 & NOT to be eligible for Postseason awards: Victor W +225; Nuggets RSW Un51.5 +130, Memphis to MISS the Playoffs +145 & RSW Under 44.5 -115; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200; LA Kings to MISS the Playoffs +250; Alexandar Georgiev to win Vezina 16-1; Crawley Town to be Relegated (League 2) +250: PL Plays: City/Liverpool finish 1/2 (In this order) +450, Bournemouth to be Relegated +275, Brighton Under 56.5 points -106 & Un58.5 -115, Bournemouth Un38.5 -110, Luton Town Ov29.5 +106, West Ham Un46.5 points-120, Sheffield United to finish DFL +250, Newcastle to win FA Cup 13-1; Beto O'Rourke to be Dem 2024 POTUS Nominee 66-1, Kari Lake to be 2024 GOP VP Nominee: 40-1, 2024 Missouri Senate Race: Republican MoV UNDER 11.5% -120, TN Senate Race: Republican MoV UNDER 19.5% -120; Lauren Boebert to be re-elected in 2024: NO -225, BO: Joe Biden to win the 2024 POTUS Election +165)

Heim

EOG Master
For as much as I wanted to fade the Knicks tonight, I just can't do it with this Charlotte team, I'll wish you luck however

It's moved against me because Ball is probably out again. Knicks will miss Randle, they have little length and Hartenstein is on minutes restriction.

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
Better pray u are wing
biden doesn't know what day it is
criminal and his crackhead son

If people out there are too delusional to think Der Fuhrer #TrumpSmellsBad is gonna win in November - there is no help for them. It is very easy to see Biden will win - and Jabba the tRUMP will not.

Winkyduck 1307-1863-105 +11.37 UNITS - (Next NHL Coach to be fired: Todd McLellan LA Kings 20-1; Will Anderson DRoY +400; Colorado WCBB to win Title 66-1; Victor W to NOT win RoY +130 & NOT to be eligible for Postseason awards: Victor W +225; Nuggets RSW Un51.5 +130, Memphis to MISS the Playoffs +145 & RSW Under 44.5 -115; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200; LA Kings to MISS the Playoffs +250; Alexandar Georgiev to win Vezina 16-1; Crawley Town to be Relegated (League 2) +250: PL Plays: City/Liverpool finish 1/2 (In this order) +450, Bournemouth to be Relegated +275, Brighton Under 56.5 points -106 & Un58.5 -115, Bournemouth Un38.5 -110, Luton Town Ov29.5 +106, West Ham Un46.5 points-120, Sheffield United to finish DFL +250, Newcastle to win FA Cup 13-1; Beto O'Rourke to be Dem 2024 POTUS Nominee 66-1, Kari Lake to be 2024 GOP VP Nominee: 40-1, 2024 Missouri Senate Race: Republican MoV UNDER 11.5% -120, TN Senate Race: Republican MoV UNDER 19.5% -120; Lauren Boebert to be re-elected in 2024: NO -225, BO: Joe Biden to win the 2024 POTUS Election +165)

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated

Does the Boebert bet count, or was it canceled? She moved districts. And, the the new district just held a debate/meeting with the 5 GOP candidates, and a non-official vote that took place had her in last place out of the 5.

blueline

EOG Master
He's +200 at Bovada. I'm guessing you and Erik didn't bother to shop for the best line before posting your air bets.

dont have an account @ Bovada but thanks for line shopping for me

I have bets on Democrats to win going back months.....they were as high as -135 back then.....of course Im going to be betting them at the dog price now.....you backed down from Jammer, care to bet with me?

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
dont have an account @ Bovada but thanks for line shopping for me

I have bets on Democrats to win going back months.....they were as high as -135 back then.....of course Im going to be betting them at the dog price now.....you backed down from Jammer, care to bet with me?
Be careful responding to this clown, he’ll claim you are stalking him!!

blueline

EOG Master
Be careful responding to this clown, he’ll claim you are stalking him!!

people can not get along here....fight about anything... politics, greatest QB whatever.....but that guy is one creepy fvcker....bodies buried in the woods vibe from him

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Better pray u are wing
biden doesn't know what day it is
criminal and his crackhead son

Biden doesn't know what day it is?

At least he knows a next WW we get involved with would be #3 NOT #2 - like #TrumpSmellsBad seems to think
At least Biden knows Nancy Pelosi was House Speaker on Jan 6, 2021 - not Nikki Haley - like #Deentia Don seems to think
At least Biden doesn't want to be a dictator - like Jabba the tRUMP does
And talk about son's of POTUS who are criminals and crackheads - have you seen Don, Jr? His eyeballs are about to pop out from as much Cocaine as he ingests daily. I also missed the part where Hunter Biden made up to $640M when his father was POTUS - like Ivanka and Jared did. I also missed the part where Hunter got $2B from the Saudis - like Jared did.

I can keep going. For all I hear about Biden's mental deficiencies I would be EVERY SINGLE THING I OWN - INCLUDING MY LIFE - Biden is light years more mentally competent than Der Fuhrer

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Wrong typo, Biden worst ever
Worse than freaking Jimmy carter

Biden worst ever? If Jabba the tRUMP was the ONLY POTUS - he still wouldn't be the best ever.

Here is one ranking of all 45 POTUS. You won't have to scroll too far to find #IQ45: https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/presidents-ranked-worst-best/4/

Here is another one ranking him anywhere from the worst-ever to 4th worst: https://www.usnews.com/news/special...ts/articles/ranking-americas-worst-presidents

Here is another one - guess who is 42nd?: https://www.voanews.com/a/america-s-best-and-worst-presidents-ranked/6612531.html

Congrats on his highest ranking - 35th! https://www.courierpress.com/story/.../u-s-presidents-ranked-worst-first/754965002/

So save me the part about Biden being bad. EVERY SINGLE OBJECTIVE CATEGORY comparing Biden and Der Fuhrer shows: Biden >>>>>>>>>>>>>> tRUMP

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Does the Boebert bet count, or was it canceled? She moved districts. And, the the new district just held a debate/meeting with the 5 GOP candidates, and a non-official vote that took place had her in last place out of the 5.

Still listed. Doesn't mean anything just that they have not gotten around to it. It should be cancelled since, if she wins (she won't) she, technically, would not be re-elected. But.......??? I will send them something in the next few days to see what they say. My guess is it will be cancelled - but who knows?

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Biden doesn't know what day it is?

At least he knows a next WW we get involved with would be #3 NOT #2 - like #TrumpSmellsBad seems to think
At least Biden knows Nancy Pelosi was House Speaker on Jan 6, 2021 - not Nikki Haley - like #Deentia Don seems to think
At least Biden doesn't want to be a dictator - like Jabba the tRUMP does
And talk about son's of POTUS who are criminals and crackheads - have you seen Don, Jr? His eyeballs are about to pop out from as much Cocaine as he ingests daily. I also missed the part where Hunter Biden made up to $640M when his father was POTUS - like Ivanka and Jared did. I also missed the part where Hunter got $2B from the Saudis - like Jared did.

I can keep going. For all I hear about Biden's mental deficiencies I would be EVERY SINGLE THING I OWN - INCLUDING MY LIFE - Biden is light years more mentally competent than Der Fuhrer
SMFH