EOG's Best Bet thread for Saturday, March 23

kane

EOG master
Hey John im having a problem accessing the forum on my computer I can’t get in so I’m posting this from my phone I’ll have to bring my computer to someone to try and fix the problem anyway yesterday I posted a play at fish’s new forum and posted it was a play on here as well it was nba NO +3 which was a winner you can check there or fish can confirm it I would copy and paste my post but I don’t know how to do that from my phone but it’s a legitimate play which was a winner today I’m on sparty +4 which I also posted as an EOG play on fish’s forum as well if there are any issues I know Merlin and Broker also post there so they can confirm my NO +3 play if need be

kane

EOG master
This is my exact post I made at Fish’s place

I was going to post my NO +3 play at EOG, but I can’t access the site, it’s been down for awhile, so for the record I’ll use this forum to officially post the play, this way John Kelly will know I have NO +3 as a best bet

At the time I figured the site was down but a poster there said it was working fine for him so I knew the problem had to be on my end, it wucka posting from my phone but until I get the issue fixed I have no choice

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
DK

Duck U/Creighton 1h Un70 -120

A 10P local time game after they have been sitting around all day...........think we see a clunker in 1h

Winkyduck 1336-1910-107 +20.19 UNITS - (What will happen first: US Integrity flags a game (Over - LBSU Retaining Dan Monson) +110 (They might not flag a game but Monson is leaving); Playin winner make S16: YES +150, To Make E8: UNC +110, To Make F4: UNC +260; Colorado WCBB to win Title 66-1; Marvin Harrison, Jr. to be drafted 3rd overall +240; Cavs to win Div +310; Victor W to NOT win RoY +130 & NOT to be eligible for Postseason awards: Victor W +225; Wizards to have fewest NBA wins this season +250, Wizards Un14.5 RSW -130; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200; LA Kings to MISS the Playoffs +250; PL Plays: City/Liverpool finish 1/2 (In this order) +450, Brighton Under 56.5 points -106 & Un58.5 -115, Luton Town Ov29.5 +106, Sheffield United to finish DFL +250; Clemson to win CWS 28-1; MLB RSW Plays - both Sox UNDER: Boston 80.5 -115, White 63.5 -120 and Angels Un72.5 -115, Phillies more RSW than Rangers -120,, Royals more RSW than Pirates -110, Most RSW HR: Bryce Harper over Mike Trout -105, Rockies longest losing streak UN9.5 games -110; Beto O'Rourke to be Dem 2024 POTUS Nominee 66-1, Kari Lake to be 2024 GOP VP Nominee: 40-1; 2024 Republican Senate Races MoV - all UNDER: Missouri 11.5% -120, Tennessee 19.5% -120, Texass 6% +150; Lauren Boebert to be re-elected in 2024: NO -225, Joe Biden to win the 2024 POTUS Election +165)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I don't see anything for Sunday, so............

BO: MLBX: LA Angels of Topeka, KS +165
DK: 511/512 Lakers/Pacers Un241.5 -112

howid

EOG Dedicated
Hey John im having a problem accessing the forum on my computer I can’t get in so I’m posting this from my phone I’ll have to bring my computer to someone to try and fix the problem

having same problem, can't post from phone unless I access outside wifi which I am doing now.

able to read site via google translate but can't log in through there...

kane

EOG master
having same problem, can't post from phone unless I access outside wifi which I am doing now.

able to read site via google translate but can't log in through there...
I can post fr my phone but everything is slower, but not from my computer everything else works fine on my computer except I can’t access this place need to have someone check it out

blueline

EOG Master
Im near SFO...sometimes the site wont load...just now took about 4 mins to login...all from my phone....no other issues with any other sites.