EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, August 9

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Monday August 10

FC Copenhagen To Advance +789

They face Man U. Who has been playing very well lately. But this is a case where Man U LOSING is actually more like WINNING! They don't need to be playing in this bogus competition. They qualified for next season's Champions League so winning this thing and getting a CL spot is not needed. There is no need to keep playing in the Europe League and tired out legs in meaningless games and knowing next season won't start until 30 days after their season ends now - it is in Man U's best interest to lose as soon as they can and move on to 2020-21. If I was the Man U manager I play NO ONE of "name". I let the kids play and get some game experience. If I lose - que sera sera. I'd rather lose playing no big names than play big names, win, and tired them out in meaningless games for 2020-21. There is a reason this price is what it is. If Man U "comes to play" they should smoke FCC. But I'm not so sure that happens. This price says FCC should advance slightly more than 10% of the time. I think it is closer to at least 20% if not 25% or more. I'll take a shot here with a team I know cares about this game against a team that either doesn't..............or shouldn't.

Winkyduck 665-892-45 +3.39 UNITS (Monday August 10: FC Copenhagen +1.5 +105 AND +789 to Advance; Atalanta to Advance +120; Man City to win the Champions League +410; Vegas Knights to win the West +550; Gretchen Whitmer to be Democratic Veep Nominee: +1500 AND Val Demings +400; #IQ45 to NOT be the 2020 RepubliCON POTUS Nominee +500; 2 Units on Will Jacoby Brissett be Colts starter for Week 1 - NO +100; Dodgers +200 to win the NL; Patriots RSW Ov8.5 -110 AND RSW Un9.5 -110; Jets RSW U6.5 +105; Bills to win the AFC East +275 AND Patriots +175; Will George W Bush endorse Joe Biden for POTUS: YES +350; Will Condoleezza Rice endorse Joe Biden +185; Joe Biden to be elected POTUS +120; Democrat wins Michigan in 2020 POTUS Election -180 & Wisconsin -130 & Florida +135 AND Georgia +200; #IQ45 to lose EC and Popular Vote +110..........#IQ45 to WIN EC but lose Popular Vote +200; Dems control the House/Repubs the Senate +150 AND Dems control the House AND the Senate +130; Next Justice to leave the SCOTUS: Clarence Thomas +400; Tua's 2020 Passing Yards: UNDER 3200 -120)

hcskip

EOG Addicted
Embarrassing day. 7 losses, 1 win (thanks Jimmy), and 1 to be decided tomorrow (a longshot, but a profitable one if it pans out).

Hope we can all do better.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Embarrassing day. 7 losses, 1 win (thanks Jimmy), and 1 to be decided tomorrow (a longshot, but a profitable one if it pans out).

Hope we can all do better.
Had to sweat that one out too. Dodgers comeback capped off a positive day but a real miserable week.
Best of luck to you this upcoming week.