EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, August 16

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jimmy wins a unit and the incoherent sass comes out. Next time post the price, Jimmy. I would have graded it no action.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So rookie that Dell overlooked JK only posts bolds in the standings.

I want to help you, Jimmy. You are down 200 plus units. You aren't gonna live long enough to ever cee dry land again and if if you lived Forever Young, you wouldn't cee dry land. So let's figure a Christopher Wray to get you back in the fairway.

Option 1:

Post a 250 units play. If it wins, you are back in regulation. If it loses, hustle double it to 500 units. Then 1000 units. Then 2000 units. Keep going until you win.

Option 2:

Bet a football team and duplicate the bet 24X by selling half points. You only have to win a handful to get back to even monies. If this doesn't work, go back to option #1.

Remember, Jimmy. There are no rules. There are only suggestions. You can do whatever the fuck you want. Kinky does it. You can do it.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I want to help you, Jimmy. You are down 200 plus units. You aren't gonna live long enough to ever cee dry land again and if if you lived Forever Young, you wouldn't cee dry land. So let's figure a Christopher Wray to get you back in the fairway.

Option 1:

Post a 250 units play. If it wins, you are back in regulation. If it loses, hustle double it to 500 units. Then 1000 units. Then 2000 units. Keep going until you win.

Option 2:

Bet a football team and duplicate the bet 24X by selling half points. You only have to win a handful to get back to even monies. If this doesn't work, go back to option #1.

Remember, Jimmy. There are no rules. There are only suggestions. You can do whatever the fuck you want. Kinky does it. You can do it.
I don't think JK would count it as such as far as unit s are concerned, but I appreciate the assistance Dell regardless that overall records are a marathon and not a sprint. It ain't going to do me jack shit in the long haul except going on a run to first play done cfb parlays when the season kicks off and one day get to Mendoza if warranted.