EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, March 31

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
>Posting Tuesday for Wednesday spot for Wednesday night match...
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 C.V.—Real Madriz FC +152 (Bookmaker) 🌸

9 pm EDT/6 pm PDT—We Couchbound Indoor Earthlings now make up the greatest group in Human History, but watching too much of this Bad Craziness on TV curls mi estómago so I turn it off quickly and use Rain, a Crown Chakra float and the wonderful purr of the late Lil Bub in a peaceful Sound Salad to make Writing and Researching the Nicaraguan Premier League easier than listening about waves of Death and state Governors bartering for Gowns and Masks and buses of people still going to Church to show they are Confident that The Omnipresent Man They Made Up In The Sky will save them no matter what, sort of like Dwight Clark and Joe Montana did or David Tyree by pinning the football to his helmet in that one Super Bowl back when we new about Viruses but still hadn’t been entirely rocked by them.

The TV does show bits of Humor and things that have to make you smile involved with the Pandemic, including the wonderful Italian Mayors going off on some in the populace still out and about, including my favorite, the Mayor who said he would be sending the Police over with Flamethrowers:

Hunter S. Thompson would love all of these Mayors. There is absolutely nothing better than Old People going off, like that Mother in Baltimore who caught her Son out in the Riots and broke him off a little sumfin proppa. When mailing my NCAAB Futures tickets back to the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook last week, they had Red “X’s” at the USPS, so I made my way to my appropriate “X,” thinking this is cool and everything and then stopped on it like 1st Base. Maybe 22 seconds later, this Mexicann Father comes in with his 9-year-old Son, and like a CB covering a WR, suddenly this little bugger was swarming near my back, within a foot, so I promptly said, “HEY!,” waved my Cane in a circular motion like a Swordfighter to designate Distance to the now scared tot, pointed at the Social Distancing Sign with my Cane and said “Emergencia, Emergencia,” like I know Spanish.

The Dad quickly brought his Son close to trytrytry to explain to him this new concept, backed up his Red “X,” and then realized this New World Order was real. Not more than 5 seconds after that, a White Lady walked right up to the Father and Son to ask if this was “The Line,” and I barked, “6 Feet is 6 Feet, not 4 or 2.” She must have thought I was a Republican or a Marine or a Nut or something. Nope, just a bitter Cubs fan, Ma’am. I really miss March Madness and MLB. I'm not scared of dying and I don't really care If it's peace you find in dying, well, then let the time be near....

With the 1st- and 2nd-place and the 3rd- and 4th-place Clubs playing on Thursday in Nicaragua, let’s use the Wednesday spot for a Wednesday night match between host and last-place Deportivo de Sabanas (1-3-8, 7 GF-25 GA) and 7th-place Real Madriz FC (4-1-7, 11 GF-16 GA) from Municipal de las Sabanas (Capacity 1,200) in Sabanas and a straight Rat fade gamble against a team with 7 goals in 10 games and just 1 Win, 1 more than 0. The current odds see Sabanas at +134, Real Madriz at +152 with a Draw at +207 at Bookmaker.

Scores in Liga Primera are generally low, so blind-betting Unders here is the Rx for the true degenerate (3-2, 3-2, 3-2, 4-1, 4-1 L5 Weeks [17-8, 68%] at presumed 2½ Total). JK despises the word “degenerate.” These are more than Previews. Humans (April 1) will always be better and brighter than Machines and Code-Writers (April 01). Have you hugged your Hard Drive today?

Host Real Madriz pasted Sabanas, 4-1 in Round 5 on Feb. 8 as Ulises Rayo (pictured above) had a Brace (11’ 43’) in a game which also saw the hoss benefit from an Own Goal (58’) and score late (90’+3’) while winning both Halves (2-0, 2-1) in Somoto. Real Madriz (WWLL) has W2 straight and didn’t allow a goal in either fixture although both were played at Home (RM 2-0 OCT, RM 1-JAL) while Sabanas is winless in its L5 (LDLLL).

In the real world in which we live I wouldn’t bet this although the handicap is pristine. If I were a Tout and addicted to The Shout, I’d give my clients Real Madriz Pick -110 to avoid a Loss with a potential Draw. But this is the eog Best Bet thread, so let’s gamble and take the perceived (and mathematically real for now) Underdog and hope this Rayo dude scores for the visitors. I heard that 100% of Hamburger has Feces in it. So, Ammonia and Shit? And we are paying for it?

Sabanas 0 Real Madriz 1

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BetOnline

#IQ45 to WIN EC but lose Popular Vote +200

He will lose PV. 100% that happens. I took him to lose the election +110 on Monday now I'll come back and take him +200 to win the EC. I have NEVER wanted to lose a bet more than I do here. If he gets 4 more years of anything but prison what we are going thru now will look like prosperity

Winkyduck 630-855-42 +0.20 UNITS (Brighton +185 and Bournemouth +125 to be Relegated; Chase Young to be the #1 Overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft +200; Sheffield United to win the FA Cup +5500; Man City to win the Champions League +410; Vegas Knights to win the West +550; #IQ45 to NOT be the 2020 RepubliCON POTUS Nominee +500; Patriots QB Week 1 2020 Reg.Season: Andy Dalton +500; 2 Units on Will Jacoby Brissett be Colts starter for Week 1 - NO +100; Next MLB Game to be Played August 1st or Sooner: YES -110 AND NO +125; Dodgers to win the NL +200: Patriots RSW Ov8.5 -110 AND RSW Un9.5 -110; Democrat wins Michigan in 2020 POTUS Election -180; #IQ45 to lose EC and Popular Vote +110..........#IQ45 to WIN EC but lose Popular Vote +200)