EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JAMMER is our January contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
MSU head coach Tom Izzo blasted his team in the postgame press conference.

He called out his guards for not recording a rebound in the first half and singled out forward Malik Hall for going scoreless in 26 minutes.

Doubt the Spartans will play well this Thursday in Champaign.

Pomeroy has the Fighting Illini winning the game, 78-71.

Of course, Illinois is without Terrence Shannon Jr. (rape accusation), so the number will come shorter than 7.

Last edited:

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
RMU with two daggers- one in regulation to tie it up, and one in OT to win it. That being said, IPFW shot poorly against a bad defensive team.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
I like the play, and since it's my BDay, (born a few hours after Namath and the Jets won the Super Bowl), don't have much time to break down the big card.

Play #13- NCAAB- Cal St Northridge -4 (-108)

railbird

EOG Master
I like the play, and since it's my BDay, (born a few hours after Namath and the Jets won the Super Bowl), don't have much time to break down the big card.

Play #13- NCAAB- Cal St Northridge -4 (-108)
Don't like Peterson company. Or any for that matter

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Play #14- NCAAB- Liberty/LT under 131 (-108)

Liberty plays lock down defense at home, and LT no slouch either, top 60 in defense efficiency. Hopefully we get a snoozer here. Both teams under 70% free throw shooting which could help at the end.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Both teams were playing solid defense but the pace has just quickened since the last 2 minutes of the first half.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Siena 93 Niagara 88.

Niagara led by six at halftime only to surrender 60 points in the second half.

7-7-1

JAMMER, we need to hit 60%, not 50%.

Let's go.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Looking at Seton Hall or the over in the Col St/AF game. Unfortunately- that has moved up to 135.5 now.