EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (KANE is our February contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sorry Dell, but I rarely read any of your threads, too much kooky, too much crazy, and too much conspiracy for me

That is such a fucking cop out or kane out as it were. Explain to me howid the train derailment to terror attack quality explosion was consistent with the known facts and done by the book. Then drop the mouse. Won and done.

Raise the power ratings of both LUCA and RUCA.

Two generous gamblers willing to support our EOG community at $500 apiece.

The RUCA contest arrives March 1.

The LUCA contest begins April 1 (no foolin').

Three cheers (with TRYTRYTRY leading the call) for RUCA and LUCA.

I will schedule RUCA for an attempt at EOG's Grand Challenge this July.

LUCA's shot will come later this year.
I'm not betting baseball this year. Too much time and energy for me to try to break even or even worse lose. I'd prefer football season if that's an option.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What they did is a BFD. I want it explained to me like a child if necessary howid they got to that point and it was justified. No human error. Nobody criminally liable.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
East Palestine and pretty much everything to the north of it for 100's of miles is going to facing the consequences of that deliberate explosion for years and maybe decades.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No longer waiting on KANE.

His selections can be found in EOG's Best Bet thread.

kane 633-585-26 +40.44 UNITS (NCAAB on Saturday: St. Mary's +5.5 -110; NBA: Utah Jazz RSW UNDER 30 -130; NBA: Sixers to win Atlantic Division +300, Celtics RSW UNDER 54 -115)