EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (KANE is our February contestant)

Ray Luca

EOG Master
This 🤡 kept running his mouth the other day so I asked him to book my bets. It's been crickets ever since 😂🤣

And what have you given back to this site and its members? You are undoubtedly the most successful player here...laying 30k to win 10k on a hockey game

EVERYBODY'S A BIG SHOT UNTIL ITS TIME TO POST UP

kane

EOG master
This 🤡 kept running his mouth the other day so I asked him to book my bets. It's been crickets ever since 😂🤣
For whatever reason he seems to get his jollies out of trolling winning bettors, maybe because he isn't one himself, who knows

NowshesmyRuca 679-614-15 +31.13 UNITS

kane 630-585-26 +37.39 UNITS

Ray Luca 15-43-1 -15.43 UNITS

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
According to Kane and Ruca the best player is Del Dude up 1,207.22 units. Catch that. According to me Computor Bob 79.23 on 401 plays

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Sleepy is down 35-47 -18.87 However he maybe the sharpest here. Last March he crushed the iron man with routine 6 pt totals moves. Thats one player I'll take over anyone,even dell dude.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Well I'll tell you both since you guys want to continue playing in Kindergarten.

I always liked JK especially his blog. And after Shrink passed...I tried to support keeping this place going any possible way I could. I donated money by sending JK a money order anonymously...money went towards a contest for members here...I spoke w JK on the phone (hey JK) that was so long ago because I called you from a pay phone! Do you remember that??

Anyway, when the best bet thread started most of my plays were horse races...very rare sports. Most of my time is devoted to horses, no time for sports... ...I once offered a contract here offering a member a free ride ..I bankroll everything, they pick the games...and they get 20 or 25% of a dime a game.....all the members had to do is justify why I should pick them and nobody really qualified for what I was looking for ...but I did decide to go with Palm Tree (RIP) for other reasons. So when you guys brag about how much winning you do and then do ABSOLUTELY zero monetarily here...I take umbrage to that. So keep posting ur one pick a day and keep on bragging fellas. 😉

Well I'll tell you both since you guys want to continue playing in Kindergarten.

I always liked JK especially his blog. And after Shrink passed...I tried to support keeping this place going any possible way I could. I donated money by sending JK a money order anonymously...money went towards a contest for members here...I spoke w JK on the phone (hey JK) that was so long ago because I called you from a pay phone! Do you remember that??

Anyway, when the best bet thread started most of my plays were horse races...very rare sports. Most of my time is devoted to horses, no time for sports... ...I once offered a contract here offering a member a free ride ..I bankroll everything, they pick the games...and they get 20 or 25% of a dime a game.....all the members had to do is justify why I should pick them and nobody really qualified for what I was looking for ...but I did decide to go with Palm Tree (RIP) for other reasons. So when you guys brag about how much winning you do and then do ABSOLUTELY zero monetarily here...I take umbrage to that. So keep posting ur one pick a day and keep on bragging fellas. 😉

How have those horses treated you? Anybody that tells me they spend most of their time on the ponys tells me they're an addict or a fucking idiot.

FWIW plainly stating facts isn't bragging.

Actually do you mind quoting the post that you think I'm bragging in? I for the life of me can't figure out which one you're talking about.

kane

EOG master
Sleepy is down 35-47 -18.87 However he maybe the sharpest here. Last March he crushed the iron man with routine 6 pt totals moves. Thats one player I'll take over anyone,even dell dude.
A sample size of 82 games means nothing, marathon not a sprint

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I've been a member here for 9 years, John has offered me the chance to participate in the GC numerous times, I've always turned him down, last year I decided to do it for the challenge of it (no pun intended), and I intentionally selected the month of February since it's a tough month, the lines are super tight this time of year, not many sports to choose from, I did so because I wanted the challenge of hitting 60% in a very tough month. I sometimes get plays from RAS that I give to a couple of members here, the other day a highly respected member asked me why I don't use any of RAS plays in the challenge, I told him if I win I want it to be on my own accord, and not from anything RAS gave out, looks like I'll fall short, no biggie, I had fun doing it and interacting with some of the guys here

KANE v LUCA got ugly for a bit.

Never like it when two sophisticated gamblers attack one another.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I don't start until March and even then I can't use plays from the PL, but here are a few winners to get people started with early for March

Sat Feb 25: Arssenal/Leicester Ov3 +113 (WA line is 2.75........pretty confident we see at least 3 goals at worst)
Sun Feb 26: ManU/Newcastle Un2.5 -110 (This has 1-0 written all over it)

ComptrBob

EOG Master
CB also won like his first 70 bets on -10000 MLs

Actually, I only won the first 20 picks, the average moneyline was -1100. It was a follow on to my DMs several years ago to JK where I won 6 out of 6 (consisting of 30 picks each) "Winky Challenges" (using his made-up rules with big ML favs and bets on both sides of a game) in one month.