EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WOODROW WILSON is our November contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rules:

1. Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  2. Games must be played by month's end.
  3. Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
  4. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
  5. Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
  6. Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
  7. Cannot play both sides of the same game.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Pick #1

468 Arizona Cardinals -2

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
JK, the #1 nugget I've learned from you here thru the years, is that the best numbers are the one's you're never going to see again.

I can't find any college games to post yet, for every game I like either already has moved, or isn't available at less than -110 from Pinnacle.

Play #2

466 Jacksonville Jaguars +1.5

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
JK, the #1 nugget I've learned from you here thru the years, is that the best numbers are the one's you're never going to see again.

I can't find any college games to post yet, for every game I like either already has moved, or isn't available at less than -110 from Pinnacle.

Play #2

Not to knock your selection because I know you have your reasons but I have learned over the years that bad teams find a way to lose…in this case I hope I am wrong….

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Play #4

NCAA FB

398 Mississippi State -12 (drop down option) -109

Auburn alum Cadillac Williams will make his debut as the interim head coach versus Mike Leach

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
With an 0-3 out of the gate here, I guess I have a decent shot at receiving an invite for next year's Circa Invitational.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heim

EOG Master

Play #2

Nice call, I didn't think LAR should have been favored here.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
After five documented selections, WW stands at 1-4.

A 17-8 finish is necessary.

It can happen.