Esports Center

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
who bets on that stuff?

I have never heard or even met a person doing so?

Is this an Asian thing or something??
How do those geeks have so much money to throw around?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
who bets on that stuff?

I have never heard or even met a person doing so?

Is this an Asian thing or something??
How do those geeks have so much money to throw around?
Some of the younger posters at SBR bet it.

The Pac 12 was going to have a esports league, then scrapped it.

MrTop

EOG Master
they are trying to take down betting . They want people to bet on madden games etc. Owners want to reduce payroll cut out the unions. LOL

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Have bet it before but it’s hard for me to even follow the action.

About a year ago I threw in a parlay on random Asian based sports and included an esports play. Team I had was called Liquid and was -400 or so. First 6 plays hit and I have that left and decided to just let it ride. I find a stream at like 2am to watch the action. Right as it’s starting the announcer says that the captain of my team is nowhere to be found and they had some other guy sub in. Needless to say my team lost badly. Haven’t bet e-sports since.

kane

EOG master
Have bet it before but it’s hard for me to even follow the action.

About a year ago I threw in a parlay on random Asian based sports and included an esports play. Team I had was called Liquid and was -400 or so. First 6 plays hit and I have that left and decided to just let it ride. I find a stream at like 2am to watch the action. Right as it’s starting the announcer says that the captain of my team is nowhere to be found and they had some other guy sub in. Needless to say my team lost badly. Haven’t bet e-sports since.

The fix was in