Esteban's American Legacy Guitar Package

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Yes, I will admit. One late drunken night I ordered one. I paid $200 for a 20 piece package. I have had the guitar for about a week and a half now and I think it is a real bargain. To early to really tell and I haven't put it through a hard workout yet, but so far, so good. I have 2 electrics, but had been wanting an accustic for a long time. I took lessons in my early 20's for 3? years and I am really stale, but it is coming back like riding a bike. Unfortunatley, now I am back to work so not a lot of time to practice. Also need to go grab some better brand strings than it comes with.

I will give the Esteban package a C+ rating for now.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Well among the spiders and dust in the guest room here in the trailor, I have a drum set, 3 guitars, 3 amps, a 4 track recorder, affects processer, and other odd musical things. I used to want and be a Rock Star so I could get a lot of Hot girls. I doubt that would have worked either. cocktail

lol nice post General. How can you can that wouldn't have worked though? There are plenty of rock stars uglier than a bad crossdresser that probably get laid more than the average bear.