Expect to see some point spread hijinks with Nevada at Hawaii tonight

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
This line is very odd. opened Nevada -5, reached -7.5 and in the last hour has been bet down to -6.5

We have seen some shady officiating on the island many times in the past.

This has that vibe.

Play Hawaii on the ML

To help this play it seems as throw the tout industry has biff's almanac and are all playing Nevada with a few top plays along with some GOY action.

You know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

railbird

EOG Master
This line is very odd. opened Nevada -5, reached -7.5 and in the last hour has been bet down to -6.5

We have some some shaddy officiating on the Hawaii many times in the past.

This has that vibe.

Play Hawaii on the ML

To help this play it seems as throw the tout industry has biff's almanac and are all playing Nevada with a few top plays along with some GOY action.

You know what to do.
why do you have a marxist tout as your avatar if you hate touts

DotPark

EOG Addicted
Is Romeo Doubs out? Listening to game on radio and no mention he is out, zero targets or catches.

railbird

EOG Master
ive been betting 2nd half bow games since 86 with michael carter running wishbone and dick toomey coaching

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

We have some some shaddy officiating on the Hawaii many times in the past.

This has that vibe.

Play Hawaii on the ML

You know what to do.

Nice call sir hope the crystal ball helps you on Sunday as well :)

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

We have seen some shady officiating on the island many times in the past.

This has that vibe.

Play Hawaii on the ML

You know what to do.
You do realize this is normal line movement you just described right? Also not sure where you saw it opened 5. It opened 6.5 at cris and went to 7 and 7.5+105 before closing 6.5.
There were many more interesting moves this past week imo.
Heres one from each conference off top of my head
Ga st opened-1 I & I'm sure others bet ga southern it moves to ga southern -2 all week even with 2 arrests on ga southern stays and boom Saturday morning ga state moves alll the way to -3 +105 whoever was behind that had to have known ga so kicker would be horrid.
Missing 2 chip shots and ga southern playing their worst game defensively all year loses by 4 in last 2 minute.
Michigan opened -4 closed +1.5 to penn state.
A&m opens 11.5 closes 16 and the backdoor gets there w 32 seconds 20-7 final.
Cal opens -3 big move on stanford to open to +1.5 closes stanford -1.5 stanford 24-23 final
UTSA/unt opens 65 someone stupid lucky move to over gets steamed some 67.5 move to under fridat night to 66.5 typical of unt late 49-17 final
(Not great but only cusa game played)
Cmu opens 5 goes to 7.5 closed 6.5
Emu leads by 20 to start 4th loses by 8 after 5 turnovers
Big 12 texas opens -2 to small isu money early down to -1 big move sat morning isu closes -2 trails entire game takes lead late and dicker misses 56 yarder by a yard to send to OT.
Acc every move lost besides clemson total.
Guess the fixers weren't interested.
Memphis opened -11 bet hard up to 14.5
Some navy money came at 14.5 and 14 closed 13.5 navy missed a 48 yarder to send to OT.
Also smu hard move from -11 to -13.5 found a lot of resistance and they only lost by 15.

Groups and people have differenting opinions. Very rare nowadays to see a single number not move on any game. Add covid speculation, weather and injuries it's almost impossible to find a still line sun-sat

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
You do realize this is normal line movement you just described right? Also not sure where you saw it opened 5. It opened 6.5 at cris and went to 7 and 7.5+105 before closing 6.5.
There were many more interesting moves this past week imo.
Heres one from each conference off top of my head
Ga st opened-1 I & I'm sure others bet ga southern it moves to ga southern -2 all week even with 2 arrests on ga southern stays and boom Saturday morning ga state moves alll the way to -3 +105 whoever was behind that had to have known ga so kicker would be horrid.
Missing 2 chip shots and ga southern playing their worst game defensively all year loses by 4 in last 2 minute.
Michigan opened -4 closed +1.5 to penn state.
A&m opens 11.5 closes 16 and the backdoor gets there w 32 seconds 20-7 final.
Cal opens -3 big move on stanford to open to +1.5 closes stanford -1.5 stanford 24-23 final
UTSA/unt opens 65 someone stupid lucky move to over gets steamed some 67.5 move to under fridat night to 66.5 typical of unt late 49-17 final
(Not great but only cusa game played)
Cmu opens 5 goes to 7.5 closed 6.5
Emu leads by 20 to start 4th loses by 8 after 5 turnovers
Big 12 texas opens -2 to small isu money early down to -1 big move sat morning isu closes -2 trails entire game takes lead late and dicker misses 56 yarder by a yard to send to OT.
Acc every move lost besides clemson total.
Guess the fixers weren't interested.
Memphis opened -11 bet hard up to 14.5
Some navy money came at 14.5 and 14 closed 13.5 navy missed a 48 yarder to send to OT.
Also smu hard move from -11 to -13.5 found a lot of resistance and they only lost by 15.

Groups and people have differenting opinions. Very rare nowadays to see a single number not move on any game. Add covid speculation, weather and injuries it's almost impossible to find a still line sun-sat
I tried to look around where I saw nev -5. Maybe circa

Very good info on the games

I enjoy reading this stuff. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
I can assume you were responsible for more than half these moves lol

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I tried to look around where I saw nev -5. Maybe circa

Very good info on the games

I enjoy reading this stuff. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
I can assume you were responsible for more than half these moves lol
Was involved in alot of games. Always am.
They automove me tiny. Others have to do the heavy lifting.

skinny

EOG Addicted
Cal scores late and misses the extra point to lose by one.
The emu game was ridiculous, of course I had them plus 7.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Cal scores late and misses the extra point to lose by one.
The emu game was ridiculous, of course I had them plus 7.
Under 52 in cal. Miracle for me. Few and far between this season. I took to this day the worst beat of my life with Toledo ML 3 weeks ago. Didnt sleep for 2 nights.

railbird

EOG Master
I had emu football loser. Pepperdine +7.5 triple ot basketball loser by 9 was brutal, as was the very biased officiating in that game, they called 5 of the most tic tack fouls on the pitt transfer you will ever see.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I had emu football loser. Pepperdine +7.5 triple ot basketball loser by 9 was brutal, as was the very biased officiating in that game, they called 5 of the most tic tack fouls on the pitt transfer you will ever see.

Have you ever seen a real good game called by refs?