EYE ON POKER TOURNAMENT TONIGHT AT 8 PM EST.... That's 8 EST!

dirty

EOG Master
I am in guys.......Let's see if we can get 40 people....I love when I take Glacker's money

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
RealSlimShady said:
What makes you think so, General? :+clueless
Last week, I was the first to get knocked out! LOL......:hung

Yeah, but you were sand bagging eh? Didn't you win a big one a few days back?

IS EOG POKER THRU PARTY POKER? HOW DOES IT WORK? IT MIGHT BE THE ONLY WAY 2 COLLECT MY PRIZE MONEY IN THE HOLLYWOOD CONTEST. LOL:+signs8-1

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
The General said:
Yeah, but you were sand bagging eh? Didn't you win a big one a few days back?

No sandbagging. I did win a big one over the weekend. I play very aggressively, so I can get knocked out real early or may go far in a tournament.

Glad to see some EEEZZZ money in here as I can't believe I came in 2nd last week and lost to a chump named Krackman! :cocktail

For those of you who haven't played in this event before, simply look for the TOURNAMENTS category and you will see Eye On Poker Challenge dated for today, 11/02/95 at 9PM EST...

Registration takes place one hour in advance and the TOURNEY begins at 9 PM sharp...

If you are 2 minutes late, you won't make it...:+money-8+

THE SHRINK

Glacker I am broke

I never took the contest money as I told Shrink to re invest into the site.

Glacker I have no cash available tonight for the game and I want to play

After my post about sucking at poker but being good at sports betting I am sure I am invited :+signs8-1 I am leaving work at 8 so the dead money (me), will be there :+excited-

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Due to issues involving the daylight savings time change the TOURNEY will have to start at 8 EST instead of 9 EST.

We are sorry and the problem will be resolved by next week.

Thank you and I hope you can still get in.

Apologies
<!-- / message -->

valdosta,

If you are leaving work at 8 PM, I am afraid you won't make it in time as the tournament starts at * PM EST dues to the fact that they don't change times in the Caribbean like we did here this past Saturday, hence the earlier start tonight along with the confusion...

We should have everything back to normal at 9 PM EST NEXT WEEK, but hey, the earlier start may increase everyone's chances of winning!

Ken

dirty

EOG Master
Just Registered with My winnings off of Glacker and the RealSlimShady the other nite :+waving-5