EOG Addicted
SERIES PLAYS

CAROLINA HURRICANES +185 (BOOKMAKER) 100 TO WIN 185

PITTSBURGH PENGUINS +125 (BOOKMAKER) 300 TO WIN 375

:cheers

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Re: FAC 2ND ROUND PLAYS THREAD

Two solid buys there. What is the Hawks line, or even the Ducks as they should be a sizeable underdog. I think the Ducks give Detroit everything that they can handle.

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Two solid buys there. What is the Hawks line, or even the Ducks as they should be a sizeable underdog. I think the Ducks give Detroit everything that they can handle.

Hawks are +120 and Ducks are +240.

I dont have a feel on how The Hawks-Canucks series will go. That series is a toss up in my view. As for The Ducks, I agree with you and I will probably make a play on that series before it starts.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Lean to Canucks but not gonna lay that wood. Bruins should rip thru Canes but no way i lay the wood. at this price Dux are the ONLY way to play it but i think Wings win in 6-7 but i am NOT laying that wood

i DID grab some Pens +115 because i'm not sure the better team is favored here

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

From Bookmaker :

UNDER 5 Hawks-Canucks +110 Game 1

100 TO WIN 110

I think both teams will come out very conservative and it will be a feeling out process for the first half of the game. Even when the tempo picks up I think this game stays under the 5. At worse I am looking at a push in this one.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Who would have guessed that at 3-0 after two periods and looking good for the UNDER, that these teams go on to score 5 goals in the third!!!! Wow! Hawks will give the boring Canucks everything that they can handle. Toews at 21yo, is playing WAY beyond his years in maturity. Nice to have Kane Rookie of the Year and Versteeg as another candidate this year. Solid drafting building a good core for years to come with Hawks.

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Who would have guessed that at 3-0 after two periods and looking good for the UNDER, that these teams go on to score 5 goals in the third!!!! Wow! Hawks will give the boring Canucks everything that they can handle. Toews at 21yo, is playing WAY beyond his years in maturity. Nice to have Kane Rookie of the Year and Versteeg as another candidate this year. Solid drafting building a good core for years to come with Hawks.

I think I will be playing Chicago more and more as this series goes on. I am on The Hawks in the 2nd game of this series as they know they can play with this Vancover team.

I havent looked at any lines yet for Game 2 but will post the play once I make it.

I agree that the Hawks have a very bright future ahead of them. Quennville is a good coach and with the solid core of young players that they have it bodes well for them.

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Friday May 1

Ducks - Wings OVER 5.5 +105 : 100 To Win 105

Bruins - Canes UNDER 5.5 -140 : 70 To Win 50

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

1-1 -$50 on the night.

Back at em on Saturday.

I will be laying off the first game of The Pens-Caps series but am looking to play Chicago in the night game.

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Its all even after tonight boys and girls.

Monday 5/4/09

Pittsburgh Penguins EVEN : 300 to win 300

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Disappointing loss last night. Doubly tough when your fav team loses and the bankroll takes a hit at the same time. I still think Pittsburgh wins that series so I am no by far ready to hit the panic button.

Tuesday 5/5/09

Detroit/Ducks OVER 5.5 -130 130 to win 100...Kicking myself in the ass for not playing the over in Game 2. Loved the over in the first game but couldnt pull it out. Game 2 went pretty much the way I thought the first game was going to go. I dont see why this one doesnt play out the same way as Sundays game did.

Chicago -150 : 150 to win 100....Hawks coming home to what should be a fired up crowd. As I posted earlier in this thread I think Chicago has alot of good young talent and combined with the Bulin wall between the pipes I think they pull game 3 out.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Ouch for Tues night. Who would have guessed that 2-1 Wings/Ducks game even when a goal is clearly disallowed by the ref which would have made it 2-2. 45 shots on Hiller again, but a lot of those shots from the outside with no traffic. Paging Marian Hossa, your team is awaiting your arrival into this series!

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Just fade me on the ice anymore. Sad part is that I am putting my $$ on my Pens tonight which could be the kiss of death.

Wednesday, May 6

PITTSBURGH PENGUINS -175 : 350 TO WIN 300

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Just fade me on the ice anymore. Sad part is that I am putting my $$ on my Pens tonight which could be the kiss of death.

Wednesday, May 6

PITTSBURGH PENGUINS -175 : 350 TO WIN 300

Obviously I cant type anymore either.

Its 350 to win 200...Off to watch the game :cheers

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

A good win. Nice to see Malkin show up.

Totally dominated that game after we recovered from that fluke goal. I am still very confident that Pittsburgh wins this series. Just based on the playoff history of these 2 franchises a 2-0 Capitals lead isnt much to overcome.

Thursday Plays :

I am going to repeat my plays from Tuesday night.

Chicago -150 : 150 to win 100

Detroit/Ducks OVER 5.5 +110 : 200 to win 220

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

can't lay the lumber when i know the hotter goalie is at the other end

take away the last 2 periods of G2 and Van had DOMINATED this series

Chic might win but at this price Van is the play

100% agree on the total - although i suck at totals. i think there will be goals a plenty tonite

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

can't lay the lumber when i know the hotter goalie is at the other end

take away the last 2 periods of G2 and Van had DOMINATED this series

Chic might win but at this price Van is the play

100% agree on the total - although i suck at totals. i think there will be goals a plenty tonite

Winky, I see exactly what you are saying but I thought Chicago would be higer than -150 so I layed the lumber on them.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky, I see exactly what you are saying but I thought Chicago would be higer than -150 so I layed the lumber on them.

1-0 thru 2 with the (for me) good guys winning

i NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER lay more than -130 in mlb/nhl - EVER. i will lay -1.5 and make the -140 a +200ish but NEVER lay over -130. i will parlay a few faves over -130 but never a single play on them

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

1-0 thru 2 with the (for me) good guys winning

i NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER lay more than -130 in mlb/nhl - EVER. i will lay -1.5 and make the -140 a +200ish but NEVER lay over -130. i will parlay a few faves over -130 but never a single play on them

Wow!! Escaped that one with a win :cheers
I try to stay under -160 but once in a blue moon I lose control and bet a heavier fav and more times than not that fav goes down the tubes and I am pissed at myself for a couple of days. I have got a lot better at avoiding those big favs of > -160 but every now and then (see Pittsburgh last night) I will break that rule.

Now get me some more goals in that Wings/Ducks game.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

tough loss for Van - had it until the end although in all honestly Chic outplayed Van the entire game

2-2 in mid-2P so O5.5 looks good

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

If Vancouver keeps trying to play Chicago like the Italian national soccer team
they will be in trouble...

Canucks got a one goal lead and try to make it last much like the Italians...

They need to play some if they want to keep Chicago off the board, you have to try and score a little to keep it honest....

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Got the sweep I wanted last night and hope I can continue the streak tonight.

Friday 5/8 :

OVER 5.5 Caps/Pens -120 : 120 TO WIN 100

I like Pittsburgh to win and even the series up but the number is higher than I thought it would be so I will pass on the side tonight.

choslamshe

EOG Master

Thought i'd post a kudos thread to you man as it seems everything in the pens/caps series has completely swayed in the Pens favour. They are clearly looking like the better team, and while i could probably come up with a few reasons why, i think most of it has to do with Malkin finally waking up.

I still am shocked at the number of times Pittsburgh forgets about where Ovie is on the ice, maybe its just the fact that he's too good to contain any better, or playing that well anyway.

I called the Caps from the get-go, and seems like the Pens all but have this one in their hands now!! Still possible for a Caps in 7, but you and winky good call on how this one has shaped up!

Tough luck on the atl +2.5 1 q in hoops tonight..i played it and their over 20.5 1q points. Figured they'd try to come out and make a statement...

Cho

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Thought i'd post a kudos thread to you man as it seems everything in the pens/caps series has completely swayed in the Pens favour. They are clearly looking like the better team, and while i could probably come up with a few reasons why, i think most of it has to do with Malkin finally waking up.

I still am shocked at the number of times Pittsburgh forgets about where Ovie is on the ice, maybe its just the fact that he's too good to contain any better, or playing that well anyway.

I called the Caps from the get-go, and seems like the Pens all but have this one in their hands now!! Still possible for a Caps in 7, but you and winky good call on how this one has shaped up!

Tough luck on the atl +2.5 1 q in hoops tonight..i played it and their over 20.5 1q points. Figured they'd try to come out and make a statement...

Cho

From the bottom up. If I had a million dollars when James let that 3 go at the end of the first quarter I would have put it all on yes he makes it. Just my luck when betting the NBA. I will shut it down after I lose that Dallas series bet.

I just hope Pittsburgh can end this series tonight so my account will have $675 added to it. I expect another close 1 goal game tonight as this series has been one of the more exciting series I have ever watched.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Monday, May 11

VANCOUVER CANUCKS +140 : 140 TO WIN 100

IF I play the game - 50/50 right now - THIS will be the side i play

1 goal games down to the wire means PLUS money has even more value. this game could go to OT where -110 both ways would be the line and here i am getting 50-cents more

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Boys, I am going to let this baby ride.

LETS GO PENS :cheers

It was a classic series and boy am I glad Pittsburgh came out on top. I do feel the better team won this series. If not for Varamlov and Ovechkin then it would have been a 5 game series.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

CANES WIN!

GREAT job of picking here....2-0 with 2 dogs which is almost like going 3-0 at those prices

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Thanks guys!! :cheers

It was nice to hit both series and I am now looking forward to the conference finals.