FairWarning

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Any truth to the rumor that it was you who won the one billion in mega millions? You are the only person i know who lives in Michigan so i figure it is 50/50 it was you. Hell with all these people on this site that believe in rigged election, and thousands of people being paralyzed and killed by vaccinations no reason not to believe it was you who won the billion.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I did have the first number. Unfortunately the winner wasn’t sold in New Buffalo, but in novi. Mr Bowling may have it though.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
what a waste that one person wins a billion. i know they sell more tickets when the pot gets huge but for me way better to have like 100 people win ten million.
My idea is like a mandatory payout on a pik 6 at the racetrack. When the pot gets over 400 or 500 million make it easier to hit the lotto jackpot. Have like 50 or 100 winners. i think tickets would also sell like crazy.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Any chance BUSHAY bought the winning ticket?

With a billion-dollar payday, he could enter the worldwide market with his Bushay boxes.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The winner can choose to collect the prize through an initial payment and then annual payments for 29 years, or receive a one-time cash payment of about $739 million. In that case, the winner would get about $530 million, after taxes, state lottery officials said.

Source: The New York Times

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The winning numbers in the Mega Millions lottery were 4, 26, 42, 50 and 60, with a Mega Ball number of 24.

All even numbers.

Odd.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
what a waste that one person wins a billion. i know they sell more tickets when the pot gets huge but for me way better to have like 100 people win ten million.
My idea is like a mandatory payout on a pik 6 at the racetrack. When the pot gets over 400 or 500 million make it easier to hit the lotto jackpot. Have like 50 or 100 winners. i think tickets would also sell like crazy.

I'm with you, Rockfish.

It's called overkill.

The largest-ever lottery jackpot came in 2018 when a lottery player in South Carolina hit for more than $1.5 billion.