Fantasy Football Question...

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
would like some feedback on who to start at WR...it's between Hines Ward, he's at home against the Pats, and Michael Clayton who's playing at Green Bay...my initial feeling is Clayton will have the better day, but Ward knows how to score...

CLAYTON!!! Seriously, try to find out of the Packers will match Harris up will Clayton all day or not. If he gets a chance to go against any other cornerback for the Packers, all you'll be saying Sunday is touchdown!

X

xpanda

Agreed, Clayton is the call. Green Bay has a much weaker secondary than the Steelers. He's also very consistent. This is the second year I've had him on my team, he was one of my four keepers this season. :D

Stephen

EOG Addicted
I agree with Xpanda and Grand Master that Clayton is the way to go. It's tough to sit Ward, especially off last week, but you must play each week differently based on matchups.

The Packers could have the worst secondary in the NFL. Both Clayton and Joey Galloway are good plays this week. The Packers probably will try to take away Cadillac Williams, so they won't be able to give much safety coverage to Clayton.

The Steelers, on the other hand, are going to pound the ball against the Patriots, which is the way to beat them now that they no longer have several of their good inside linebackers. This is going to eat a lot of clock. Ward isn't going to get easy TD's like he did against the Texans' weak secondary.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
thanks for the great feed back guys (and gal)...it does seem that Clayton should be worth more against Green Bay's defense...:+waving-5