Favorite Buffets In Vegas?

When I lived there , local bust-outs could still go to one of the plasma places in North Vegas, earn enough for a $5 three-teamer and still have sufficient funds for the $3.99 buffet at The Fremont- which was very good. Then the Golden Nugget started the upscale buffets and all the prices starting going up! I remember walking to the Circus-Circus buffet when bust and could only find enough change for the $1.49 cattlecall! LOL!

ZZ CREAM said:
When I lived there , local bust-outs could still go to one of the plasma places in North Vegas, earn enough for a $5 three-teamer and still have sufficient funds for the $3.99 buffet at The Fremont- which was very good. Then the Golden Nugget started the upscale buffets and all the prices starting going up! I remember walking to the Circus-Circus buffet when bust and could only find enough change for the $1.49 cattlecall! LOL!
I must be older than you Cream, I can still remember the 99 cent buffet at Circus Circus. GOD AWFUL!

Stephen

EOG Addicted
Yeah that Circus Circus buffet cost 99 cents ... and $300 to pay a doctor to pump your stomach.

The best buffet I find for the price is the Aladdin. Costs around $17 for lunch, but well worth it. Bellagio buffet is awesome but too pricey.

Golden Nugget buffet has gone downhill. So has Mandalay Bay's buffet. Pricey and not worth it.

Aladdin and Paris are two stellar buffets.

Mirage and Bellagio are not bad.

Haven't tried Wynn yet, but the above four are the only ones I'd consider eating at a buffet.

Nugget is best down town I would say.

But hands down best in town is at the Luxor. Is very expensive but the spread is unreal.
Aladdin a right up there, but Luxor gets it, but don't be surprised if you get te shits at any of them unless you are sued to rich foods.

watson

EOG Enthusiast
Breakfast at the Mirage. Wonderful spread. Or maybe it was lunch. It also could have been dinner. The hours always seem to blend together when Im out there.