Favre Your Making A Mockery Of Yourself

Very embarassing you piece of shit drunk.

Release the fuk

I am tired of it

I bet big fukkin money on these games thinking the best players are going to play.

Favre you mother fukker coke head.

HuskerFan

EOG Senior Member
he's startin to piss me off too....dont have any action on this game but do have the bungles in futures and have a BIG rooting interest in GB winning this game to put Cinny 1.5up on Pitt again for the division lead.....

cocksucker favre.....

cinny wins to improve to 7-2 and goddamn gb cant do them a favor....

Hitter when you drop to pass you must see what the fuk is around you. The guy is too old and cannot see from side to side.

Hitter if I had a webacam I would show you how to drop back and be aware of your suroundings when your on the football field.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
It's ok Skipper, just watch NFL tonight on ESPN and tomorrow on MNF Countdown and MNF, then we will get to hear how great Brett Farve is.

I think he's got one of those huge credit accounts at Pinnacle, and he bets against himself in the fantasy matchups, and he always takes his opponent on the ML just for good measure.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Skippy, I would like to see you drop back on a webcam. Would you set up furniture and pillows to be the lineman to create the pocket? Also would you do a 3, 5, or 7 step drop? Remeber not to look at just one target.

Its time just to release him. It is a disgrace how Green bay fans are getting cheated this year . Favre gives them not shot to win.

Put him on a team who has recievers. Driver tipped that pass and it was intercepted.. that right there fucked up the game. You guys must be either dumb or just ignorant.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
How can he throw the ball when he cannot even pronounce his own name? FAV - re! Fav - RAY! Not FAR - ve!

jam

EOG Veteran
As a Bears fan, I hate Favre the same way I hated Gretzky in the 80's as a Blackhawks' fan... because he's the best.

You put Favre on the Bears this year and they win the Bowl.

To say he has lost it, given the o-line and injuries to WR and RB is absolutely clueless.

opotus

EOG Veteran
jam said:
You put Favre on the Bears this year and they win the Bowl.

To say he has lost it, given the o-line and injuries to WR and RB is absolutely clueless.

Are you watching the same games as everyone else? Doesn't matter how bad your teammates are when you make poor decisions, and boneheaded mistakes.

dirty

EOG Master
yes he is.....Farve is trying to do what he can to win.....he takes chances he wouldn't take if he had a team around him....Put His ass on any other team But Green Bay and he is worth 5-6 wins a year......The only reason GB is in Games is becuase of Farve.....Noone else

opotus said:
Are you watching the same games as everyone else? Doesn't matter how bad your teammates are when you make poor decisions, and boneheaded mistakes.

???? Are you serious? It doesn't matter how bad your teammates are? Have you been drinking while watching those games, Son? LMFAO

People are not able to think in more than one way. They have a tunnel vision and listen to what someone says on t.v or another forum and repeat it. Educate yourselves and then speak.

coconutman said:
People are not able to think in more than one way. They have a tunnel vision and listen to what someone says on t.v or another forum and repeat it. Educate yourselves and then speak.

well put. 100% true.

jam

EOG Veteran
jjgold said:
Favre has made lots of poor decisons on the football field and it has cost him. He also is not too bright.

Ya JJ, I wonder if he knows the difference between "you're" and "your".

:+clueless