Monday June 5
Nothing to promote
No hot streaks
Same old streaks that I'm not sure have changed lately

Is this the end?

Screenshot_20230605_072044_Chrome.jpg

Heim

EOG Master
Nice dig by Fezzik on the South Point for being clueless for having the only 216.5 for GM3.

Nonetheless, Fezzik is definitely better on VSIN without Bell reigning him in.

Heim

EOG Master
If you listen to Fezzik, his entire betting acumen is off the screen. Fezzik on Miami and over!? All screen.

He does a little line comparison for some value on the minor football stuff, but that's all folks. That's why he
avoids sides and totals on mlb. Too many head fakes early. Tough to gauge.

I loved the +1 nine am release on the Generals a week before kickoff. By noon time it was -1.5, closed -3.

Then on game day Fezzik liked the other side. lol

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik definitely pressing. A six pack of MLB tonight. Juiced props for sure. Bell must not be too happy down negative units in June.

Heim

EOG Master
Funny watching him dig a hole, then scrambling with high prob, high vig plays to climb out.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Nice dig by Fezzik on the South Point for being clueless for having the only 216.5 for GM3.

Nonetheless, Fezzik is definitely better on VSIN without Bell reigning him in.
So south pt is laughing all the way to the bank with all that sharp under money

Fezzik approved

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
2 day heater

6/6/23 Tuesday (6/6/23 9:25am) Toronto -126 [5-1] MLB 2 W 2
6/6/23 Tuesday (6/6/23 9:25am) Miami -158 [6-1] MLB 2 W 2
6/6/23 Tuesday (6/6/23 9:26am) Phil -172 [1-0] MLB 2 W 2
6/6/23 Tuesday (6/6/23 9:26am) Pitt -1.5 -130 [2-11] MLB 2 L -2.6
6/6/23 Tuesday (6/6/23 9:31am) PROP Hou/Tor RHE UNDER 25.5 -115 [6-9-2] MLB 2 W 2
6/6/23 Tuesday (6/6/23 9:31am) PROP CWS/NYY RHE UNDER 26.5 -132 [5-10-0] MLB 2 W 2
6/6/23 Tuesday (6/6/23 9:31am) Sparks ML -155 [63-66] WNBA 2 L -3.1

YTD -6.46u

Fezzik really embracing the "lay the favorite" lifestyle here. Average lay today is -141. That's horseracing type of juice.

Heim

EOG Master
There's a focused favorite and a Fezzik favorite......with the former there's a edge, with the latter you're on the edge of bankruptcy.

Heim

EOG Master
So south pt is laughing all the way to the bank with all that sharp under money

Fezzik approved

Fezzik said if he was booking set it at 214. Suck in the over money and adjust accordingly. 216.5 when everyone was a point or two lower was a bad position. I don't know what they closed. I know they were 216 yesterday morning.

Heim

EOG Master
Since Fezzik posted a future on the Cardinals to win the NL Central, they've gone 3-7.

Heim

EOG Master
1686412979123.png

Fezzik would have been a great contestant on that old show 'Make Me Laugh'

Don't forget to buy his long term packages. )

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
The most important thing to realize,you will not be able to get his #. If you take 5cents the worst of it on every play you will down at least 1 unit every 2 weeks. Over 52 weeks thats 26 unitsx2 units to (inflate the record)=52 units down if he breaks even. If you get the # consistantly and the lines move everywhere, you will get your limits reduced, or cut off.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I
The most important thing to realize,you will not be able to get his #. If you take 5cents the worst of it on every play you will down at least 1 unit every 2 weeks. Over 52 weeks thats 26 unitsx2 units to (inflate the record)=52 units down if he breaks even. If you get the # consistantly and the lines move everywhere, you will get your limits reduced, or cut off.
Interesting thought here

Very sharp

Heim

EOG Master
My favorite Fezzian one liner is 'bet ASAP before it moves'.....translated, already moved, pay the extra vig or worse number.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Westgate has the Cardinals +500 to win the division.

Fezzik recommended them at +200

Is this a take the rubber band off bet now at +500???

Steve? I know you are reading this

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik's 75-43 baseball record probably has half of his plays at -150 to -400 ML plays. Playing those kind of favorites you have to go 75-43 just to come close to breaking even.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Full slate of mlb and wnba. No value anywhere folks.
All lines are absolutely perfectly priced.
Go home people. Nothing to see here

Screenshot_20230613_105645_Chrome.jpg

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I see why the two days off. Celebrating a black number for the year.

Cheers subs. Oh wait. Subs are still down because the price of the package isn't covered yet.
Dang it

Screenshot_20230613_110123_Chrome.jpg

Heim

EOG Master
He sucked me into Edmonton +2.5 (VSIN) but released Montreal ML (what else) which won.

I need a intervention for playing a radio release from Fezzik.

Heim

EOG Master
I wonder how many services Fezzik uses? When he says consensus sharp play, obv lifted from Krack or RAS et al. I would
think most of the RHE stuff is from Krackman. Krack doesn't delve into anything full game. Moreover, why you seldom see
writeups. Plays aren't his.

Lastly, doubt he pays for any of this. he's pretty good at schmoozing when needed.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
If Fezzik has a trouble leaving a 20% tip do you really think he's paying for any selections from someone else? Fezzik has become the, "Second Hand Shop of Handicapper Selections". His picks are about as sharp as his 2nd hand wardrobe.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I wonder how many services Fezzik uses? When he says consensus sharp play, obv lifted from Krack or RAS et al. I would
think most of the RHE stuff is from Krackman. Krack doesn't delve into anything full game. Moreover, why you seldom see
writeups. Plays aren't his.

Lastly, doubt he pays for any of this. he's pretty good at schmoozing when needed.
I would not be surprised if berry horseman is fezziks secret mlb guy

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
How can you take a break with all this easy pickings of mlb prior to the all star break, the wnba, and oh ya all that football.

I wonder what fezzik would tell another capper if he was told he was taking time off.

Just admit it fezzik you wanted a vacation. Not an issue.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik probably took the wife & son to Disneyland. He's not taking off just because there looks like no strong plays for a few days.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
On the latest dream pod fezzik loves the Minnesota twins to win the division -160.

So minnesota has now lost 2 in a row to the red Sox.

Steve recommended the Cardinals to win the division at +200. They went 6-13 after his announcement. They are now +1000.

Now he recommends the reds at +235. At the worse possible number over the last two weeks.

Mlb never has been a sport that Steve knows or does well in yet he keeps throwing darts out there.

Heim.....fezzik is back and better than ever

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Update

6/20/23 Tuesday (6/20/23 6:35am) Hou -138 [4-2] MLB 3 W 3
6/20/23 Tuesday (6/20/23 11:51am) Chi Cubs -127 [4-0] MLB 2 W 2

YTD +6.94u

Fezzik claims to be over 60% in all current sports. Yet he doesn't explain how useless that claim is in baseball and how he loves to lay big moneyline numbers.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Steve wasn't lying about being over 60% in each current sport. But that's a 4 game sample in the wnba. 2 plays in Canadian gootball. Apparently Steve has bought some marketing dvds from Dan Kennedy on how to say something but not to say the whole truth.

Screenshot_20230621_065234_Chrome.jpg