FIRE AWAY THREAD: ASK MOFOME OR THE SHRINK ANYTHING...

Re: FIRE AWAY THREAD: ASK MOFOME OR THE SHRINK ANYTHING...

Ok so Shrink reads the PM's next topic.

That shit you did with Oddsmaker asking the mods to sign up. Is that real or is that a Jman story?

real...

The advertising rep for oddsmaker encouraged this...

His philosophy was that our mods and board room members money is just as green as any other posters...

I did not ask any board room member to use fake names or bet against one another...

They registered just as a poster would..

THE SHRINK

What year is the next EOG Blast going to be held...and in what location?

I love a good party and Mrs.M will need a new dress,so give me a heads up..ASAP!

ATX

You can be an odd fellow at times. Not nearly as much secrecy as you care to think.

There is a point to these threads, if you are not going to believe the answers no matter what, why ask the question. No one gives a fuck about your pms, or anyone elses.

If we can't believe what Shrink says about things as you put it that no one cares about, how can someone believe anything at all?

I'm sure some people care quite a bit about their PM's. Take OSU for instance, someone like him probably would.

What year is the next EOG Blast going to be held...and in what location?

I love a good party and Mrs.M will need a new dress,so give me a heads up..ASAP!

Perhaps some of you could help me with this question? oij213490

mofome

Banned

If we can't believe what Shrink says about things as you put it that no one cares about, how can someone believe anything at all?

I'm sure some people care quite a bit about their PM's. Take OSU for instance, someone like him probably would.

I know people care about their PMs, but why ask Ken a question if you don't believe his answers? You have your mind made up. Ken doesn't read peoples PMs, but you insist that he does.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Question for the Mofome or The Shrink...

Do you know the way to San Jose? (CA not CR)

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

If The Shrink = Ken then Mofome = BARBIE?

:finger004

mofome

Banned

Ok. Pretend my name is Tony Montana.

I asked the question 4 times 2348ji23e

EOG has had them in the past. I dont know how much they cost. If i could save of some money and take care of things here, I would pitch in.

:houra

ATX,

Maybe you should try putting yourself in my shoes for just a day to try and understand why i don't care to read other people's PM'S...

First of all, I get to read more "crap, lies and innuendoes" about me than virtually any other poster in forumsville...

And, I happen to enjoy the free ink because it generates traffic...

PM'S dont convert to money, which for me is a waste of time...

I know you probably don't understand this concept because the last time i checked, i didn't see you owning a forum anywhere...

I don't mean this to be disrespectful, either, but you just don't have a clue about some things regarding me...

And franky, i don't care either..

Peace,

THE SHRINK

J

joeybagadonuts

Alcohol and Qualudes 714 (back in the early days)....

Then, it was mostly alcohol, "pain killers" like oxycontin, dilaudid, and percodans...

THE SHRINK

Wouldn't you need a giant line of coke to straighten you out after taking that? I know I always did. Funny, those were my drugs of choice as well.
:+clueless

ATX

<table id="post2240852" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2240852" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by THE SHRINK
Sarcasm does not equal lying...

i don't read anyone's PMS...

I am not interested in them...

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

How would you know UNLESS YOU READ THEM ???

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>
Sarcasm does not equal lying...

i don't read anyone's PMS except mine if i remember...

I am not interested in them...

Why do u come across so bitter?

nice edit.

how long does it give you to edit before it's notated in the post?

probably a no time limit for you right?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I know people care about their PMs, but why ask Ken a question if you don't believe his answers? You have your mind made up. Ken doesn't read peoples PMs, but you insist that he does.

He hasnt answered.

If someone say is the sky blue and you say it is not red or yellow that is not really an answer...:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Would you have rather slept with Swede or Sportsgirl?

mofome

Banned

ATX,

Maybe you should try putting yourself in my shoes for just a day to try and understand why i don't care to read other people's PM'S...

First of all, I get to read more "crap, lies and innuendoes" about me than virtually any other poster in forumsville...

And, I happen to enjoy the free ink because it generates traffic...

PM'S dont convert to money, which for me is a waste of time...

I know you probably don't understand this concept because the last time i checked, i didn't see you owning a forum anywhere...

I don't mean this to be disrespectful, either, but you just don't have a clue about some things regarding me...

And franky, i don't care either..

Peace,

THE SHRINK

:militaire-2942:

Mammon

EOG Master

Shrink,

Were you too old for Special k and raves?

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing but...

If i told you you have a nice body would you hold it against me?

mofome

Banned

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing but...

If i told you you have a nice body would you hold it against me?

No, but i would like to hold it against me.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Shrink,

Is it true that you stiffed most of your former employees their last few weeks pay? I have seen a few mention it, but doubt the validity based on who they are.

Thanks,

Shrink...Did Tony invite you over for the fresh Flounder...And if so I bet they were good:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Shrink,

This one comes from that psycho fuck Jman-

Journeyman

ask him why he didn't reimburse them like he promised?

ask him why he stiffed Choptalk, who he offered a job to.

ask him why he promised a big prize for the Tim Patterson vs Munson contest but never paid out.

that's a start, I have more

Shrink,

Is it true that you stiffed most of your former employees their last few weeks pay? I have seen a few mention it, but doubt the validity based on who they are.

Thanks,

That is simply not true.

Remember, many say I am generous to a fault until they leave...

Feel free to ask those with impeccable character, like Russ Culver, General, Stephen Nover, Bucsfan, etc and they will say otherwise...

mofome

Banned

joey bringing over questions for journey, i have now seen it all. as they say.

Mammon

EOG Master

ever bang bills fan?

and was fishead ever a winner?

J

joeybagadonuts

joey bringing over questions for journey, i have now seen it all. as they say.

The guy has fuckin lost it. I'm scared he might come to get me, Mo. You seen the stuff this guy is posting? I think his < hit list > is Ken, you, with me a close 3rd. I slept with a gun under my pillow last night. Guy is in full meltdown mode. Even Sey and TTP seem frightened.
:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

That is simply not true.

Remember, many say I am generous to a fault until they leave...

Feel free to ask those with impeccable character, like Russ Culver, General, Stephen Nover, Bucsfan, etc and they will say otherwise...

As I stated in my post, the people claiming this were of questionable morals (not that you haven't been as well) but just clearing it up.

Thanks for the honesty.
12io4j2w90

biggamer3

EOG Master

Shrink this is from Wilheim, he asked me to bring it here:
Shrink why dont u hire me as your head mod, instead of that young buck Mofome?

Shrink,

This one comes from that psycho fuck Jman-

Journeyman

ask him why he didn't reimburse them like he promised?
reimbuse who?

ask him why he stiffed Choptalk, who he offered a job to...
If choptalk felt he was stiffed, why didnt he come to me or post about it?

ask him why he promised a big prize for the Tim Patterson vs Munson contest but never paid out.
Once again, I believe if munson or Tim Patterson felt slighted, they wouldn't need a stiff representing them...

that's a start, I have more
I am shaking in my pants...

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mofome i have a question from Cee, not sure what it means but here it is:

Mo when can you play softs with me, we need ya bad

mofome

Banned

The guy has fuckin lost it. I'm scared he might come to get me, Mo. You seen the stuff this guy is posting? I think his < hit list > is Ken, you, with me a close 3rd. I slept with a gun under my pillow last night. Guy is in full meltdown mode. Even Sey and TTP seem frightened.
:LMAO

haha na, i havent seen anything. i just read a thread by fatfrank last night and that was it. journey didnt say anything in that one, and i didnt check anything else out. sounds like things are intense.

As I stated in my post, the people claiming this were of questionable morals (not that you haven't been as well) but just clearing it up.

Thanks for the honesty.
12io4j2w90

I am no saint, and I have lots of character defects that I work to improve upon...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

Mofome i have a question from Cee, not sure what it means but here it is:

haha i stink. on day 2 of the tourney i had to swing with one hand, my ring finger on my left hand is tripled in size. got banged up this weekend!